KitchenAid 6 SPEED HAND MIXER

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KitchenAid 6 SPEED HAND MIXER!
Elizabeth L.
Manassas, VA
I love this hand mixer. It comes with two attachments - a mixer and a whisk. It’s easy to change them out and easy to clean. It has made the tedious task of mixing ingredients together much easier. Definitely recommend this!
Kristen B.
Pittsburgh, PA
1,351 reviews
I love this hand mixer. It has six speeds, so it mixes up just about anything at the rate it should. It has lasted us a long time too. It’s a little pricey, however it’s great to have if you like to cook like I do.
Janice P.
This is a very convenient item. No need to always pull out the big mixer. The price is affordable. Easy to store. Mine did not come with the whisk. I wasn't in need of a whisk when I purchased, but now I want one. You can purchase separately, but I haven't found one for a reasonable price. I would definitely recommend this mixer.
James H.
Somerset, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite hand mixer when I'm not using my stand mixer! I have never had any problems with the Kitchen Aid brand. Superb products. No matter what speed you use this mixer, it gets the job done. It doesn't bog down like other mixers when mixing tougher consistencies.
Breanne  S.
Darien, IL
Works great and seems to be last pretty well. This is a nice quick option when I don't want to drag out the stand mixer.
Lusine G.
Panorama City, CA
Love my hand mixer. This saves a lot of space when you don’t have much room in your kitten. It’s easy to clean and you can control your speed. The product also comes with cool colors to choose from!
Janis S.
Madisonville, KY
I use my hand mixer almost weekly. It is handy and a must have in my kitchen. I have had many brands and Kitchen Aid is my favorite for its clean lines and easy functionality.
Gina S.
Tampa, FL
Anything from kitchenaid is well worth the purchase. This was a wedding gift and I am forever thankful. Sometimes you just don’t want to take out the stand mixer so this is perfect.
Summer M.
Ponchatoula, LA
I love my hand mixer. It's the perfect size & it's easy to use! It's a reasonable price. I'd highly recommend it.
Ashley  A.
I love using my hand mixer for whipping coffee and my pancake mixes super affordable and it’s super easy to use 100% recommend

Looking for your answer?