Casey H.
Hollister, MO
I bought this for my mom for Christmas this past year and she rarely uses it. I cook three plus meals a day for my family and love trying new recipes. I also often bake. For the price would you recommend this product and size? Also, I feel the need to buy it in yellow to match my other kitchen accessories. Does anyone know if it comes in yellow?
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Brooksville, KY
2 years, 9 months ago
Yes I definitely suggest. Though find on sale. Kohls often has good deals. Not sure on color. I have the smaller size and love it. Just depends on do you bake a lot
Candice J.
Candice J.
Zanesville, OH
2 years, 9 months ago
Yes, I would definitely recommend this. I have one for my family of two and I simply adore it! We went from buying everything at the grocery store (premade) down to making a lot of it myself. I now make my own breads, doughs, all my mixes for cakes, pancakes, bread, is made by scratch because my kitchen aid makes cooking and baking so much easier! I do believe it comes in yellow! Check bed bath and beyond!