#44 in Stand Mixers

The overachiever of the stand mixer family, the kitchenaid professional 6 quart stand mixer has a flour power rating of 14 cups. That means it can mix enough dough for 8 loaves of bread or 13 dozen cookies in a single bowl. All you have to do is hope they're hungry! see more...

Samantha O.
This is a super nice stand mixer. The problem my boyfriend and I had was not realizing the size and weight of this thing. Of course, the obvious part is that it is a "professional" model, but I guess we were way too excited to purchase it we didn't even notice. We use it for casual baking, but we could have done well with a smaller version. Make sure you look at dimensions and have a for-sure place for it that doesn't involve lifting and carrying across the kitchen (oops)! It works very well and gets the job done every time. It is easy to use and the bowl fits right into the dishwasher. Only reason for 4 stars is because it is so huge and heavy. 5 stars for functioning and how well it works!
Veronica S.
I love my mixer! I used it all the time. I like that there are so many attachments that can be hooked up to it. Its expensive but sturdy and will last a life time
Jessica D.
There is no mixer better than a KickenAid. Doesnt matter which one they are all good. Powerful. Reliable. They have a decent price tag, but that is because it is a great product.
Kat D.
Love love love this! Makes baking a breeze, the only tricky thing got me was learning how to snap the bowl in easily. The trick I learned is tilt the bowl slightly towards you, line up the bowl guides on the arms as best as possible, then push the back of the bowl down into place using the bowl rim. Hopefully that makes sense and helps someone.
Nancy G.
I bought my Mom the top of the line KitchenAid mixer last year for Christmas - she loves it and continues to bake bread weekly (and other stuff) :)
Kristina T.
These are a must have to have in your kitchen for baking you can also add add ons and make pasta and salsa and much more! There amazing
Kaitlyn P.
Sacramento, CA
My grandma gave me her old KitchenAid from yeaaaaars ago and it still works perfectly.. I think that says a whole lot! Great quality.
ELIZABETH F.
Indianapolis, IN
This baby is the workhorse of my kitchen. I use it all the time. Awesome and durable.
Kelli H.
Ottawa, Ontario
We have a red one like this and we love it. Easy to use and clean makes baking way easier.
Casey H.
Hollister, MO
I bought this for my mom for Christmas this past year and she rarely uses it. I cook three plus meals a day for my family and love trying new recipes. I also often bake. For the price would you recommend this product and size? Also, I feel the need to buy it in yellow to match my other kitchen accessories. Does anyone know if it comes in yellow?
Ashley G.
Brooksville, KY
Would you say it's worth getting this one? I have the standard kitchen aide. Wondering if the Niger quart makes a difference