KitchenAid 6 qt. Professional Stand Mixer - Nickel Pearl uploaded by Lori A.

#18 in Stand Mixers

The overachiever of the stand mixer family, the kitchenaid professional 6 quart stand mixer has a flour power rating of 14 cups. That means it can mix enough dough for 8 loaves of bread or 13 dozen cookies in a single bowl. All you have to do is hope they're hungry! see more...

• What would your favorite attachment be3 Answers
  • How easy is it to clean the whisk?1 Answers
  • If you could get a Kitchenaid Mixer in any color, what wo...2 Answers
Valerie M.
I bake for events on the side (weddings, birthdays, etc) and use this and only this machine for all of my batters and frostings. It has a ton of speed settings and every single part of it is quality made. The attachments available are endless and I even use a meat grinder and pasta maker attachment with it frequently.
Paula R.
I got this as a gift from my husband. I had a smaller one but with all the baking I do, it was time for a bigger one. It is a great size and you can put a lot into the bowl.  It does an amazing job, but I like the whisk on my smaller one better. I also have  a little trouble getting the bowl on and off the pegs. I have to be really careful if the bowl is full or if the contents are liquid because they have to be lined up so well.
Taylor C.
Conroe, TX
If I had to pick my favorite kitchen appliance this fella would probably be it. I love this thing so much because it's a multi tasker and it is going to last me for years and years to come. I recommend all my friends to register for this item and they never regret it. Worth every penny and great for those who love to cook and bake.
jennifer g.
Philadelphia, PA
We had a kitchenaid mixer growing up and it was such a treat to hear it running because you knew there was something excellent being whipped up in the kitchen.

As an adult, I splurged on the higher model and I couldn't be happier with it. It's so beautiful that I leave it out on the counter all the time. But it's not all looks, this baby has some POWER to it! It's tackled double batches of pizza dough like a champ, breezed through every cookie dough I've tried, and made a mockery of egg whites, whipping them into a fluffy stiff peak in no time.

If the mixer alone wasn't enough, there are tons of accessories you can buy to make it even better. I have the ice cream maker, the cheese grater, the juicer, and the pasta roller. I used to have a hand crank pasta roller. Once I bought the kitchenaid attachment, I've left the hand crank to collect dust.

If you're on the fence as to what mixer to buy, get a kitchenaid. It's a powerhouse of an appliance and never fails. (My mom's mixer is older than I am and still works just as great as the day she bought it).
Anne Michelle J.
I've been eyeing this thing up for years and my boyfriend spoiled me on Christmas and got it for me on a Black Friday. This is by far my most prized possession in the kitchen, besides maybe my cast iron Dutch Oven. I use this thing to make breads, cupcakes, cookies, brownies, doughs of all kinds. Basically, if I need to mix it, I use this thing. It makes baking super easy. I also know that it's going to last me a long time and I can't wait to start getting attachments for it. LOVE this.
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love my mixer! I use it almost every day, whether I am making cakes, cookies or bread. It is the best investment for baking and can handle both large and small amounts of dough/batter. I don't know what I would do without it! Oh right, not bake so much. Glad I have it!
Jennifer F.
Roanoke, TX
I absolutely love my Kitchen Aid mixer! I am glad I got the professional series too as I use this all the time for more than baking. I have made mashed potatoes in this and use it for anytime I need to mix and/or mash anything together. The Kitchen Aid does all the work for me!
Lauren M.
Suwanee, GA
I received this as a gift from my boyfriend and it is hands down my FAVORITE item in the kitchen. It is perfect for anything from dessert recipes to bread dough to mashed potatoes, this mixer can handle it all. There are so many versatile attachments available as well.
Stacy K.
I really like my Kitchen Aid mixer. I got it as a gift for our wedding shower and really like how this works. It's super easy to use and clean. The only thing I don't care for is its heavy to move around if you want to clean it and it does not mix certain items so well. It's also a little pricey too.
Larayna C.
Best gift I have ever received. This mixer does everything! The strength of this mixer is exceptional. I use this for everything from baking, mashing potatoes, to making orange juice!
I love the attachments. The citrus juicer is fantastic. Fresh squeezed juice for breakfast anyone?!
Jodi C.
Surprise, AZ
What would your favorite attachment be
Tiffany P.
If you could get a Kitchenaid Mixer in any color, what would that color be?
Emily H.
West Valley, NY
Is the pasta attachment worth the money?
Mary Kate K.
Colts Neck, NJ
How easy is it to clean the whisk?
Kim L.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this avaible in green?