#73 in Stand Mixers

The overachiever of the stand mixer family, the kitchenaid professional 6 quart stand mixer has a flour power rating of 14 cups. That means it can mix enough dough for 8 loaves of bread or 13 dozen cookies in a single bowl. All you have to do is hope they're hungry! see more...

Amanda W.
Batavia, OH
I love KitchenAid's so much! I would love to own one, but they are a little bit too expensive for my budget right now. They are so useful because you can use them to mix anything, and you don't have to hold the mixer, meaning you can easily add ingredients as it mixes!
Katie S.
Kitchen aid mixtures are too big and in the way on the counter. I would honestly rather use my great grandmothers hand mixture than use this thing. I need to put mine up on eBay or something because it is useless and inefficient for me.
brianna l.
This mixer is the best thing ever! It makes cooking and baking so much easier and faster. Really heavy duty and good quality. We use it all the time in our house!
Amber S.
This will be the last mix that will you need to buy. I would LOVE LOVE to own of these mixers. You mix cookie dough to make homemade sausage.
Zelena B.
I have always wanted this my friend has one and it blends so we'll it is so amazing😋😜💕🙅
Amber J.
La Grande, OR
This is definitely top of the line mixer. Well worth the money!! I recommend it.
Zelena B.
Is there more colors to a kitchen aid??