KitchenAid 6 qt. Professional 600 Series Stand Mixer - White
  • "I got this one a long time ago!" in 1 review
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
Foodie Expert
I LOVE this I got it as a gift because I always thought these were over rated and over priced but if you mix very often omg it makes life so much easier and better on your hands! It does it so quick! It's kind of a pain to clean because most of its not dish washer safe and I like the tilt back 4.5 one better this one only lifts off the stand but it has way more room!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Foodie Expert
I LOVE MY KITCHENAID!!! My parents got mine for me for Christmas while I was in college (more than 10 years ago) and it still works like a charm. It's easy to use and so much better than mixing by hand or with a hand mixer. I use my all the time. It's also easy to clean. I would highly recommend.
Tamara W.
belton, TX
Foodie Expert
I got this over 10 years ago, and this has been one of the best purchases over the years.
the options of attachments are great, but they are expensive.
i found my stand mixer on sale and it was so worth spending the money.
Cibele G.
I have this in black and find it indispensable! The motor is super powerful which I need for some of my heavier doughs. It makes baking especially at the holidays a lot easier and quicker. I find the price well worth it. The only draw back is that it is heavy and therefore takes up counter space.
Nicole W.
Sandy, UT
Foodie Expert
I got this one a long time ago! Love it because it works for everything! Also it helps me and my mom a lot in the winter when we bake over 50 dozen cookies!
Kelly S.
Waco, TX
I have this in silver and I love love love it! I can not say enough great things about this mixer. The motor is powerful, handles attachments with ease (such as the pasta maker), and is a great addition to the kitchen. I can also use it for meal prep, so for me it's more than just a baking tool. Highly recommend!
Taylor H.
Sullivan, IN
Foodie Expert
I have yet to own one of these because of the price but I have used it plenty of times at my mom's house. KitchenAid is such a good brand!
Melissa O.
Euclid, OH
Have used this before! Works great for bread dough! I can't see spending that kind of money though, I don't bake enough!
Christy B.
Apple Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
Best mixer on the planet!!! Every household should have one!! It can be used for everything from cake mix to pizza dough!!!
Amy G.
I would die for one of these! I don't own one myself, but everyone I know that uses theirs is in love!