KitchenAid 6 qt. Professional 600 Series Stand Mixer - White

Kitchenaid set the standard for multipurpose kitchen machines in 1919, the year that the first home mixers were sold. Since then, kitchenaid stand mixers have become easier for the home chef to buy, store and use, but the reputation for sturdy construction and reliable performance has not changed. These machines are preferred by the world's greatest chefs, and home bakers alike, as the most versatile tool in the kitchen. Professional 600 series stand mixers have a 6 quart bowl with comfort-handle, and boast 575 watts of power for mixing double and triple batches. all kitchenaid stand mixers have an accessory hub that accepts a... see more...

• "I got this one a long time ago!" in 1 review
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I LOVE MY KITCHENAID!!! My parents got mine for me for Christmas while I was in college (more than 10 years ago) and it still works like a charm. It's easy to use and so much better than mixing by hand or with a hand mixer. I use my all the time. It's also easy to clean. I would highly recommend.
Yudelka F.
Bethlehem, PA
Baking is my therapy, less expensive than other therapies and at the end a reward I get to enjoy and share with family and friends, would love to have this mixer to help me with my baking therapy would make life so much easier...
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
I LOVE this I got it as a gift because I always thought these were over rated and over priced but if you mix very often omg it makes life so much easier and better on your hands! It does it so quick! It's kind of a pain to clean because most of its not dish washer safe and I like the tilt back 4.5 one better this one only lifts off the stand but it has way more room!
Tamara W.
Belton , TX
I got this over 10 years ago, and this has been one of the best purchases over the years.
the options of attachments are great, but they are expensive.
i found my stand mixer on sale and it was so worth spending the money.
Cibele G.
I have this in black and find it indispensable! The motor is super powerful which I need for some of my heavier doughs. It makes baking especially at the holidays a lot easier and quicker. I find the price well worth it. The only draw back is that it is heavy and therefore takes up counter space.
Kelly S.
Waco, TX
I have this in silver and I love love love it! I can not say enough great things about this mixer. The motor is powerful, handles attachments with ease (such as the pasta maker), and is a great addition to the kitchen. I can also use it for meal prep, so for me it's more than just a baking tool. Highly recommend!
Nicole W.
Sandy, UT
I got this one a long time ago! Love it because it works for everything! Also it helps me and my mom a lot in the winter when we bake over 50 dozen cookies!
Taylor H.
Sullivan, IN
I have yet to own one of these because of the price but I have used it plenty of times at my mom's house. KitchenAid is such a good brand!
Christy B.
Apple Valley, CA
Best mixer on the planet!!! Every household should have one!! It can be used for everything from cake mix to pizza dough!!!
Melissa O.
Euclid, OH
Have used this before! Works great for bread dough! I can't see spending that kind of money though, I don't bake enough!