#29 in Stand Mixers

The kitchenaid professional 600 stand mixer has a powerful 575-watt motor and offers 10 different speed settings. The all-metal drive system delivers superior performance and durability. It comes with flat beaters, dough hooks and a balloon whisk to mix batter, knead dough, whip cream and much more. A clear pouring shield prevents spills when adding ingredients. The removable 6-quart bowl with comfort handle provides easy access to the ingredients. Both the bowl and beaters are dishwasher safe for simple cleanup. This 6-quart stand mixer has a nonslip base for stable operation. Available in a choice of several colors. see more...

• Why is this product so popular?1 Answers
  • Can the attachments that go into the 'power hub' of a smaller mac...1 Answers
  • What other colors does this come in? 2 Answers
  • "So much better than I hand mixer and love the color red!" in 1 review
  • "The ice cream maker attachment is a big hit in our house also." in 1 review
  • "I couldn't live without my kitchenaid mixer." in 1 review
Amanda G.
LOVE!! LOVE!! LOVE this mixer. It looks amazing in my kitchen in the red that I almost never want to even put it anyway in the custom shelf that was built just for it to get off my counter. I love to bake and remodeled my kitchen in the last few years with baking in mind. I love how easy to use this mixer is and how really easy it is to clean. I grew up with my Nana using a kitchen aid so it only made sense I would always have one in my life.
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
I don't own one of these, only ever used one at a family member's house, but wow! What a great kitchen tool! You can do so many things with this and it is easy! So much better than I hand mixer and love the color red! I know you can get them in so many great colors and I think that is wonderful as well, since it is so big, you pretty much need to be able to leave it out and having one to match your kitchen is awesome!
Chelsea K.
Norton, OH
Absolutely LOVE my kitchen aid. This is by far the best kitchen appliance I have ever and will ever own. I've owned two, the first one was the 4.5 quart and was also wonderful, but I wanted bigger, so the 6 quart fills all my needs!!
Andrea C.
I love my Empire Red KitchenAid! I have had mine for over a year now and I can't see myself without it. It is wonderful for mixing bread, cookies, and cakes, but it also does an amazing job mixing together the ingredients for meatballs, meatloaf, and shredding chicken. The ice cream maker attachment is a big hit in our house also.
Margaret M.
Got one of these mixers but still learning how to use it. I feel like its great so far mixing dough for breads , also cake..havnt experimented with that much yet. Tho I'm pleased with it, just need to look in to the attachments.
Elizabeth I.
What would I do without mine? I'm not a big cook or kitchen person, but this thing is absolutely a huge game changer! It's sturdy, easy clean up, and so useful for any mixing because of the different speed settings.
maria d.
Been using it for four years and it's holding up great. i make cupcakes, breads and pizza doigh woth it and it kneads everything. but i wish the bowl was turning as it's mixing.
Mackenzie B.
My favorite kitchen tool. It's a little pricey but worth t with all the uses. There are numerous different attachments that can be used along with it. It goes beyond baking
Roni G.
Best thing in the world!!! I love to cook and this makes everything so much easier. Just recently got the juicer attachment and I am so pleased. worth every cent!
Kristi P.
I absolutely adore my KitchenAid! It is amazing for big projects and parties. However, when I'm just looking to make small items, the mixer doesn't incorporate all of my ingredients! Still love it, though.
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
I need one of these in my life. Does anybody know where I can get the best deal on one?
Courtney N.
Hambleton, WV
What other colors does this come in?
Rob K.
Can the attachments that go into the 'power hub' of a smaller machine work with this one? (i am referring to the accessories that attach to the top-front of the machine using the port behind the logo and are powered by the motor)
Leticia G.
Sacramento, CA
Why is this product so popular?