#33 in Stand Mixers

With a powerful 575-watt motor, the kitchenaid 600 series professional mixer gives you 10 speed settings match its speed to your recipe. With the soft-mixing feature, mixing begins at a slow speed and gradually moves to the level you set. It prevents splattering and flour puff for tidier results. The 6-quart stainless steel bowl has a wide mouth and contoured handle. Flat beaters, dough hooks and balloon whisk included. The pouring shield allows you to add ingredients without spills and mess. Dishwasher-safe parts. see more...

KitchenAid 6 qt. Professional 600 Series Stand Mixer - Black
  • "It's a great help because I love to bake and cook!The quality is very good.Durable and i know it will last for a long time 😊" in 1 review
  • "They are so easy to use and come with many different attachments to help you get whatever job you have in front of you done!" in 1 review
  • "The pasta maker attachment is great!" in 1 review
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
This was a gift as I am a hobby baker. I absolutely love this mixer. It is a bit noisy but it's easy to use! I would recommend to anyone who is needing a little extra help in the kitchen. I believe mine was purchased for around $360.
Sydney B.
West Jordan, UT
I don’t know where my family and I would be without my KitchenAid Professional Series stand mixer! We use it almost every day. From bread dough to cookies, homemade buttercream to homemade marshmallows. It’s been a beyond-fantastic addition to our kitchen! The kids love being able to help make fun foods and I love being able to provide them with delicious meals that would be otherwise difficult or impossible to make without the help of my KitchenAid. Wonderful product. Easy-to-use, versatile, and affordable! Worth every. single. penny.
Laura T.
Victorville, CA
I purchased this product as a gift for a family member. They are in love with it. It runs really well, is heavy duty, and aesthetically pleasing as well. Another thing i noticed is that it seems to be quieter than other mixers. Over all we both were pleased with its performance
Jacqueline H.
Coventry, RI
I absolutely LOVE baking and have always enjoyed the ease and covenience that Kitchenaid Mixers have provided. They have a great look on the counter (I bake enough that my mixer has a permanent place in my kitchen). It is very heavy however, this helps keep it from moving, especially when making something thicker like fondant. I love this product and will always use Kitchenaid!
Mallory V.
Wichita, KS
I'm so happy we decided to spring for a KitchenAid mixer. This has been a tremendous asset to our kitchen. We use it often for all sorts of foodie projects. It's our reliable workhorse for sure! The peace of mind that the warranty provides is a nice benefit, though I'm not sure we'll ever need to use it.
Courtney K.
Kitchen Aid mixers are some of the best at home mixers you could buy. They are well worth the money. They are so easy to use and come with many different attachments to help you get whatever job you have in front of you done! I would highly recommending getting yourself one of these! They are amazing
Catherine M.
We splurged and got this stand mixer about 7 years ago and it's still going strong, problem-free! It is very heavy to haul in and out of the cabinet, so I find that just leaving it out is easier and it looks nice, too! Very useful for bigger batches and stability! The pasta maker attachment is great!
Katrina P.
I love my kitchenaid mixer! It's a great help because I love to bake and cook!The quality is very good.Durable and i know it will last for a long time 😊
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
I love my kitchenaide mixer! I never have to worry about the size if i need to double a batch. It held a tripled chocolate mousse recipe
Sabeena S.
Scarborough , ON
Products from Kitchen aid is just better! They are great to make batter for cake cup cake and many other desserts! It is extremely pricey but it is so worth buying!
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
What's better this or a regular hand mixer?
Itza F.
Cicero, IL
Does the price mean it works great?