Kitchenaid 5057696 Set Of 6 Steak Knives

These steak knives have a sharp point and a deep, fine edge blade that curves upwards towards the tip to provide a smooth cut through steak, roasts and chops. This stamped triple riveted handle with durable blades is made of high carbon stainless steel and is perfectly balanced and weighted for ease of use. These smooth nonserrated blades are easy to clean without leaving residue, even when used with sticky foods. The smooth plastic handles feature an ergonomic design that gives you a firm, confident grip for safety during meals and meal prep. This set includes six identical knives, so it's excellent for dinner parties. Includes: Six (6) knives Blade material: Stainless steel Blade length: 6 inches Handle material: Plastic Care instructions: Hand wash Imported

how big are these please ?
Start your review of Kitchenaid 5057696 Set Of 6 Steak Knives!
How would you rate this product?
Jai aussi c'est couteau il coupe bien mes jaime moins avec les creux qui a dans les couteaux car des fois quand tu coupe sa fait la formes , et quand tu veut que sa soit lisse ses pas top.
Holland, MI
I am so happy with my KitchenAid steak knives. They are the best steak knives I have ever had, I couldn't get any better knives for a more expensive price! I waited until I used the knives and washed them several times in the dishwasher before I commented.I love the handling of these beautiful knives that would match just about any type of setting. The knife cuts easily through any type of meat very well without tearing the meat. My grandchildren have no problem holding them or using them to cut any type of meat we have, and we have meat most everyday and steak once a week.I have washed them several times in the dishwasher without incident. They do not rust, and I must admit I don't let them soak very long in water and I do take them out the next morning. I'm not the type of person to dry any residual water off of them before I put them away. I also love the design of the blade. The angle and spacing prevents food from getting trapped in the grooves of the blade like other steak knives I've had. That was one thing that was very important to me.Last but not least the slick design of the stainless steel blade going all the way through the brushed stainless steel handle without any screws is beautiful and just what I was looking for.I can't say there is anything that I don't like about these knives! I'm buying another set of six!
Conway
Duller than expected, but I guess that's good if you are a clutz... or want to spend twice as long in the kitchen, trying to saw through a piece of steak. Expensive as most brand names are. Brb, going back to buy my knives from japan/online, at least then they come in fun colors if they decide to work like a children's plaything.
Rahway
. I had been looking at purchasing a new set of knives for quite some time. What I had were at least 10 years old the knives were mostly dull and I actually broke a few due to them rusting out at the handle. I came across these and so far I am happy that I bought this knife its very sturdy and a little heavy just the way I like it.
Pacifica, CA
These are perfect knives for steak. I like how sharp they are at first but they do need to be sharpened after some time. They are affordable and very nice. They are easy to clean and I recommend them for people who are really into the kitchen wear they have. It’s great for harder foods, makes it seem like cutting food is a dream!
Standard steak knives, these do the job.  They are not flashy, heavy and solid, or extraordinary, but every family needs a basic steak knife and this will do.  I would prefer a more solid handle and heavier, sharper blade, but this does for our low-budget family.  An affordable option for the 99%.

costa mesa, CA
Kitchenaid products are a staple in my home. We use almost everyday whether we are cutting meat or even fruit! I would improve the products handle and sharpness but I am happy with how well it works. I would recommend this product because the knives are affordable and work well for the simple meals at home :)
Williamsburg , KY
I liked this brand. The knofes just dont last as long as they should and they tend to fall apart afterva few washes. They cut things well at the beginning then seem to dual out after a few uses. They are affordable and are good when your just getting started in the kitchen. Definitely reccomend for first timere
Brighton, MA
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE KNIVES. We use these almost daily. They are great quality for a very affordable price. I had some similar ones previously for about a year before they started breaking down- I've been using these constantly for months now, even putting them in the dishwasher, and they still work great.
Westfield, MA
I love these fake knives just because they have the sharpest blade to them the pros are there excellent I don't know what else to say I wouldn't improve this product in any way just to say that maybe put a rubber handle grip on the knife itself I would recommend this product to any person that enjoys having a nice steak dinner like myself
Ask a question to the Influenster community...