KitchenAid 5-Speed Ultra Power™ Hand Mixer

5-Speed Ultra Power™ Hand Mixer with powerful, quiet DC motor, one touch speed control and multiple attachments

I have heard great things about this hand mixer. What do you like to use it most on?
How fast is the turbo speed? ?
Is there different attachments?
Start your review of KitchenAid 5-Speed Ultra Power™ Hand Mixer!
Rebecca C.
Boling, TX
KitchenAid 5-Speed Ultra Power™ Hand Mixer uploaded by Rebecca C.
.KitchenAid 5-Speed Ultra Power™ Hand Mixer I love my new Kitchenaid hand mixer. It mixed my cake and my meringue for my pies beautifully. It has 5 speeds to choose from and works great. I have this mixer for a few months and I just love it. I ordered it from QVC and it offered so many colors to choose from, I picked yellow.
Maria Rezchelle M.
Nanuet, NY
KitchenAid 5-Speed Ultra Power™ Hand Mixer uploaded by Maria Rezchelle M.
Purchased at: Amazon
During my not-so-busy days, I love baking. And, this hand mixer has been my partner in baking. It is user-friendly and light-weight. Although I bought the 5-speed mixer, I have no complaints because it does the job!
Aline B.
KitchenAid 5-Speed Ultra Power™ Hand Mixer uploaded by Aline B.
Its pretty good, works very well for cake and some butter cream, or other soft things like that.
Cayley P.
Washington, IN
I love this. I don’t bake much but I absolutely love using this to shred chicken. Perfect product, very affordable and like all the other appliances I’ve reviewed.. it does it’s job
Taylor M.
Penfield, NY
I love this hand mixer, it always works great. I honestly have no complaints. I also have the kitchen aid stand mixer and I will use the hand mixer for smaller batches. I have even used this to shred chicken in the crockpot and it works amazing!
Kenia Z.
Works wonders! Great size for easy storage! And pretty affordable, I got mine for $35. I know there are other brands out there that might be cheaper but I’ve had mine for 9 years and it’s still running!
Madelyn V.
E Liverpool, OH
I love this hand mixer. It’s a great product and makes life a lot easier. It’s really easy to operate too.
Katelyn W.
Rochester, PA
First of all love this color!!! I use this at least twice a week. For breakfast and dinner and pretty much anything I need to mix up. Easy to use and the beaters can go right in the dishwasher.
Cynthia J.
Carson, CA
Really satisfied with my purchase. Product met up to the description and to my standards. Will definitely buy again and even recommend to family and friends.
Kaylee C.
Melbourne, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
So I bought this for my daughter who loves to bake I must say and it might be common sense but make sure that you have the blender inside of what You are blending my daughter did not do that and it made a huge mess but other than that these work great