KitchenAid 5-Speed Hand Mixer - Watermelon KHM512 uploaded by Christina G.

BY KITCHENAID #8 in Hand Mixers

Kitchenaid 5-speed hand mixer - watermelon khm512 see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Karen L.
Hershey, PA
I live in an apartment and don't have room for a stand mixer, so this is a nice alternative. It doesn't take up much space in my cabinet and is very easy to clean.
Kami H.
Sherwood, OR
This is a great mixer! My sister bought it for my mom for Christmas and it works well! Although it's just a simple mixer it is reasonably priced and comes in adorable colors
Joanna R.
Copperas Cove, TX
This really does the job done. And it comes in handy all the time. It is definitely a good investment with a real good price.
April S.
Lebanon, IN
I love this product so much! i use it all the time! It is easy to wash. it is also very easy to fit places!
Amanda H.
Quebec city, QC
This is ideal for the casual baker! They are easy to store, clean and control while mixing any ingredients for your baking or cooking needs. When it’s on sales it’s affordable for anyone and would recommend!
Nicole P.
I have this mixer at home as well as a stand mixer. I love the hand mixer for smaller things that don't need to go in the big mixer. Mines green and I love it. I actually didn't buy it as it was a wedding gift but I think it went for around $50. I've gotten a lot of use out it and it's extremely high quality. I have no complaints whatsoever.
Christina G.
Leamington, OK
I upgraded to this mixer just a few months ago and I love it! This mixer is flat on one of its surfaces so you can place it on your counter without getting the counter dirty which is SO NICE. It's also a gorgeous colour and has 5 speeds. It's so fun to work with.
fahima p.
Toronto, OK
Altho I have the kitchen aid stand mixer sometimes taking out the stand mixer is a hassle so I tend to go for this most of the time love i...
Manel m.