BY KITCHENAID #28 in Hand Mixers

The kitchenaid 5 speed hand mixer provides you with the tools to take on any recipe - whether mixing cookie dough or making frosting. its powerful, lightweight motor was designed for quiet, long-life operation. clean-up is easy - the beaters were designed to prevent clogging from batters and other mixtures and are dishwasher safe. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Zifan X.
Awesome hand mixer for small batches of batter! I bought this in a set with other attachments (dough hooks, egg beater etc). So far, for the amount I make, this hand mixer get the job done efficiently! The speed adjustment is very easy and smooth and it has a safety feature in which you cannot eject the handles when you are currently using one of the five speeds. I would definitely recommend this mixer to those who make small batches of things.
Maite L.
I love my mixer! It's quick and versatile with different attachments. Plus the quality is second to none. I am a professional baker and I have had it for 5 years and it hasn't failed me ever
Tara D.
Mars
This product is a great mixer. Easy to use and is nice and small to store in the kitchen. Comes in other colors as well. Great to have handle in the kitchen.
Lizzy  K.
Had mine for years and it is still running good as new! Durable and useful tool to have in the kitchen!
April L.
Tallahassee, FL
I have this product in my kitchen as we speak love it it works well it hasn't given me any problems
Jessica L.
I replaced a cheap department store one with a KitchenAid and I have not been disappointed. Its takes up little storage space, and it doesn't struggle while mixing cookie batter. Black goes with everything, but for the trendsetters there are a rainbow of options.