BY KITCHENAID #4 in Hand Mixers

The kitchenaid 5 speed hand mixer provides you with the tools to take on any recipe - whether mixing cookie dough or making frosting. its powerful, lightweight motor was designed for quiet, long-life operation. clean-up is easy - the beaters were designed to prevent clogging from batters and other mixtures and are dishwasher safe. see more...

Diana A.
Little Rock, AR
#giftcrush I have been eyeing this baby for a while. I like making macarons and the mixer I have now seems to lack power with makes my meringue fall a bit flat. *fingerscrossed*
Joanna C.
I love this hand mixer. It's compact, lightweight, and easy to clean. The price point is perfect. It's a great quality product with a good range of power. I'm looking forward to investing in other attachments in the future. I use this mostly for cake batter and brownies.
Nicole M.
Love. Love. Love. Love my Cranberry KitchenAid hand mixer. I got it from my mom for Christmas right before I got married and I use it ALL THE TIME. It's perfect for quick things. Perfect pop of color! I would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Michelle S.
Love this hand mixer. Perfect for baking. KitchenAid makes quality products. My mixer has been durable and reliable. It's a bit expensive, but it's used frequently in my house so it's worth the price. It's easy to clean and comes in a variety of colors. I got mine at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. Highly recommend if you bake a lot.
Alina K.
West Sacramento, CA
I love this makes Siri my sister has the same one and it's cranberry color and it's really pretty and whenever I come to her house I use it all the time and it's really comfortable
Ivelisse  G.
San Antonio, TX
I have this mixer in red however this cranberry color is beautiful. I love kitchenaid products. This hand mixer is lightweight and easy to use. The design of the blades make them really easy to clean
Julysa A.
Lakewood, CA
Great product. Just used it a couple days ago to make a cheesecake brownie. Works really well and not that expensive.
Marisa S.
Wdm, IA
I have the green one and love it! I don't need anything fancy so this gets the job done when I need them.
Carolyn D.
This is a great mixer brand. It is resonably prices and works great. Very easy to use and a neat color.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
This is a great product especially if you bake a lot. It gets things done fast and it gets beat better.
Angelica H.
Bothell, WA
What is the best handmixer?