BY KITCHENAID #10 in Hand Mixers

The kitchenaid 5 speed hand mixer provides you with the tools to take on any recipe - whether mixing cookie dough or making frosting. its powerful, lightweight motor was designed for quiet, long-life operation. clean-up is easy - the beaters were designed to prevent clogging from batters and other mixtures and are dishwasher safe. see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Jennifer W.
Moreno Valley , CA
I got this one a few years ago when I moved in to my own place just to have one if I needed it and it really holds up for all the cooking I have been doing I have not had any thing go wrong with it and it is very easy to clean
Sheila K.
Plymouth, MA
Got this as a free gift when I bought my kitchen aid stand mixer. It's the most powerful hand mixer I've ever had. If you are going to buy a hand mixer, I highly recommend this.
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
My mom had a kitchen aid mixer that lasted over 30 years and it worked wonderfully. I just recently purchased a new one. This is the best brand mixer hands down!
Whitney K.
Cumberland, MD
The deep purple color is gorgeous and the product itself work wonderfully just like other kitchen aide products!
Melissa S.
Broomall , PA
This is the best hand mixer ive ever used. I have no complaints at all. Very powerful and pretty lightweight
Karlie B.
Victoria
I bought this hand mixer last year when my previous mixers motor died. I trust Kitchen aid products and for how much I use a hand mixer it was the natural choice. I love the boysenberry colour. It's a little feminine touch to my kitchen appliances. It does a fantastic job of mixing, the beaters are thinner so they do a detailed job, it's powerful, and very easy to clean.