KitchenAid 5-Speed Diamond Blender- Watermelon KSB1575 uploaded by Miciela R.

BY KITCHENAID #12 in Blenders

The kitchenaid diamond blender, with exclusive diamond blending system, provides the ultimate blending performance to stir, chop, mix, puree and liquify, with pulse 1-5 settings and crush ice mode. A robust motor, unique one-piece, bpa-free diamond pitcher, stainless steel blades and electronic controls combine to create a powerful vortex that is fast and thorough for exceptional blending results. Additionally, intelli-speed motor control senses contents and maintains optimal speed to power through all ingredients.5-speed motor with intelli-speed motor controlexclusive diamond blending systempatented stainless steel bladeauto... see more...

Buy on buybuy ...
Mariana S.
Foodie Expert
KitchenAid is my favorite brand in all about the kitchen (duh) but this product just make my life more easy. I bought it on Walmart and I wont never change this amazing Speed Diamond Blender
hannah n.
Fort Mill, SC
I love this product! Especially, Because I can blend fresh foods for my baby. It blends absolutely fabulous! Don't get me started on the Margarita's!!! Very much recommended❗❗❗💯
Corinne C.
Big Rapids, MI
Foodie Expert
I make smoothies about 4 days a week. This blender never has an issue, and still works strong after a year and a half of use. Plus, the color is absolutely adorable.
Samantha C.
I recommend this blender. It works great. I have it, and I bought it at target. It works great, the price is also a good price. I recommend it.
Stacy A.
Medina, OH
Foodie Expert
This blender is amazing! And how awesome is that color?! It's a super powerful blender that can puree anything!!
Margaret A.
Fullerton, CA
My best friend has this blender. I love it. I definately need one. Hopefully i can get it soon
Valentina D.
Foodie Expert
Hermosa batidora, útil y de muy buena calidad. Altamente recomendada, perfecta para smothies
Rachel B.
Cloverdale, VA
Bought this bad boy on sale for $80 at target with a gift card for my wedding. After looking at several major brands, the Kitchenaid had the best reviews. Let me tell you, this blender did not let me down. The Ice Crush function is AMAZING, the ice looks fluffy with in 3 seconds. The blender itself is not too heavy, maybe 10 pounds a most? The actual container is plastic which is nice. It snap in place in a breeze and is easy to clean out. The 5 different speeds are sooo nice! I use level 4 to make my smoothies and they have turned out perfect everytime!
Jennifer V.
Foodie Expert
This kitchenAid 5 speed diamond blender is the fabulous. Makes mixing anything a breeze and they last along time as well. If your making a smoothie, it leaves it creamy and delicious. You can't go wrong with KitchenAid. Love it!!!
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
Foodie Expert
You can't go wrong with having a blender in your kitchen especially if you want to make something refreshing and rejuvenating to your soul. Some blenders can be expensive depends on where you get it from but I highly recommend buying a blender especially if you want to find different ways to make awesome smoothies
Daisy P.
Foodie Expert
Is this blender worth the price? Why?
M A.
Foodie Expert
Is this worth the money?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
I have the watermelon. ..what other colors are there?
Mariangela S.
Is it a good Brand?
Natalie B.
Foodie Expert
I love the color! Looks like a great product