KitchenAid 5-Speed Diamond Blender- Tangerine KSB1575

Kitchenaid 5-speed diamond blender- tangerine ksb1575

Where can I find this and does it come in any other colors??
Is it a good Brand?
I love the color! Looks like a great product
Start your review of KitchenAid 5-Speed Diamond Blender- Tangerine KSB1575!
Cloverdale, VA
Bought this bad boy on sale for $80 at target with a gift card for my wedding. After looking at several major brands, the Kitchenaid had the best reviews. Let me tell you, this blender did not let me down. The Ice Crush function is AMAZING, the ice looks fluffy with in 3 seconds. The blender itself is not too heavy, maybe 10 pounds a most? The actual container is plastic which is nice. It snap in place in a breeze and is easy to clean out. The 5 different speeds are sooo nice! I use level 4 to make my smoothies and they have turned out perfect everytime!
Warren, AR
You can't go wrong with having a blender in your kitchen especially if you want to make something refreshing and rejuvenating to your soul. Some blenders can be expensive depends on where you get it from but I highly recommend buying a blender especially if you want to find different ways to make awesome smoothies
Frederick, MD
Love the Kitchenaid brand!! Always beautiful colors to choose from from subtle to eye catching this product does not disappoint! It is a bit on the pricier side but well worth the price for a quality product.
Never been let down by a kitchenaid appliance the overall brand is very dependable. Yes they are pricey but they come with ease of mind knowing they won't stop working in a month or two for no reason at all.
This is a really nice blender. It lasted my for years and I use it everyday for shakes. The pitcher part is glass which is awesome, but also really heavy. Dishwasher safe though so that is a plus.
Orlando , FL
This kitchenAid 5 speed diamond blender is the fabulous. Makes mixing anything a breeze and they last along time as well. If your making a smoothie, it leaves it creamy and delicious. You can't go wrong with KitchenAid. Love it!!!
You really can't go wrong with this brand. We received this blender as a wedding present almost 3 years ago and it still looks and works like new. We love it so much that we gave one, not ours, to a good friend for their wedding present.
KitchenAid is my favorite brand in all about the kitchen (duh) but this product just make my life more easy. I bought it on Walmart and I wont never change this amazing Speed Diamond Blender
Fort Mill, SC
I love this product! Especially, Because I can blend fresh foods for my baby. It blends absolutely fabulous! Don't get me started on the Margarita's!!! Very much recommended❗❗❗💯
Love this blender and it makes the best smoothie's and mixed drinks. I really like it for my margarita's that i make when all my friends are over. Great product to have on hand since none of my friends drink beer