KitchenAid 5-Speed Diamond Blender- Pink KSB1575

Kitchenaid 5-speed diamond blender- pink ksb1575

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KitchenAid 5-Speed Diamond Blender- Pink KSB1575!
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I enjoy making smoothies and even Pesto with this! Its very well made and sturdily built. I feel like it will last a long time. The pitcher part of the blender is detachable and can go right in the dishwasher! I love that you don't have to detach the blade like other blenders. I gave it four stars because is does not handle ice very well. I have to give it a 'nudge' with a spoon to manually push the frozen things back down or it wont chop it! But overall I'm very happy with this blender! It looks super cute in my kitchen too!
I bought this mostly to match my mom pink kitchenaid mixer. It's cute and practical and I'm satisfied with its different options
Goodman , MS
Works great. love making smooths with this. it has a 5 speed that makes the speeding process less stressful