KitchenAid 5-Speed Classic Blender- Silver KSB1570

Kitchenaid 5-speed classic blender- silver ksb1570

Fixing to start making smoothies and I do not have a blender...does anyone recommend this one?
How is this for blending ice in drinks?
I can't believe this thing exist. It must be of great quality
Start your review of KitchenAid 5-Speed Classic Blender- Silver KSB1570!
Minooka
I have been through two of these blenders, and I believe I have discovered the secret to avoiding burnout of the motor and gears. This blender is not meant for anything more than creating simple purées and smoothies. Use lots of liquid, and don’t overfill or include firm foods, or you will strip the gears. If you’re just looking for something to make some smoothies, this is your blender! If you want to make nut butters, nut milks, or get a smooth purée out of anything hot, you should look for something a little more industrial-grade.
Los Alamitos, CA
I have only used this product a few times, but so far it has worked great. It blends down all of the ice nicely for smoothies and never leaves behind any chunks of fruit or ice. There are several settings on it to choose from. I have no complaints about the ones I have used so far.
Alexandria, VA
Amazing! When I am making a large amount of smoothies, milkshakes, margaritas or something I pull out this bad boy. It’s powerful and quick. I also like the crush ice setting!
Mocksville, NC
Great buy. Not too expensive. Makes all my smoothie....blends and crushes real nice. Especially my raw veggie smoothies. Clean up...easy...fits right under my counter perfect. Makes perfect dips and sauces better than any other appliance.
I bought this blender based on the reviews. It worked great for the first 6 months and then it does. Kitchenaid replaced it free of charge. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this one.
Very handy if you blend a lot . the settings in not so sure about because I only use one :) I could live without it but it's nice to have it on hand if you need it
Milwaukee, WI
I love this blender, it does everything I need it to. I got it on sales at kohl’s and would definitely buy again is something happened to mine. I would highly recommend if you are looking for one.
Goreville , IL
Kitchen Aid is definitely a brand you can trust to hold up for years. I should know, both husband & son (neither who should be allowed near a kitchen...or anything sharp for that matter....evolution kinda went backwards somewhere) they have both put my Kitchen Aid to the test & it's still kickin.' #RachReviews #smoothie
Sherman Oaks, CA
This blender is great. My boyfriend got this as a gift from a friend of ours that was moving. We didn't expect it to be as amazing as it is! It is very tall so it's hard to fit under our short counters but other than that it blends really well and I enjoy using it.
MIAMI, FL
In our house we love to prepare homemade shakes, really 80% of our kitchen is filled with this brand, because God, it is extremely good! It's a particular blender we've had it for a long time and it has not been damaged at all. We had to change the glass because with the other there was an accident but rest is super good! My family and I recommend it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...