Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesKitchenAid
46 DBA Dishwasher with ProWash Cycle and PrintShield Finish, Front Control

This sleek front control dishwasher with smudge-resistant PrintShield™ Finish delivers KitchenAid® performance and style passionate cooks appreciate. One-touch ProWash™ Cycle senses soil levels, then automatically adjusts cycle time and water usage in real time for the best cleaning performance. Upper-rack SatinGlide® Max rails roll out smoothly even when fully loaded. Heat Dry option and durable stainless steel tub facilitate drying.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KitchenAid 46 DBA Dishwasher with ProWash™ Cycle and PrintShield™ Finish, Front Control!
Sheri L.
Saginaw, MI
KitchenAid 46 DBA Dishwasher with ProWash™ Cycle and PrintShield™ Finish, Front Control uploaded by Sheri L.
This is garbage. I’m not entirely sure the tagged one is the one we have, but the screen shot is. This never cleaned well, even from the day we got it installed. The motor just went and we have been waiting nearly 7 weeks for the motor to be in stock. We bought a new whirlpool one that will be installed this Wednesday 🤷🏻‍♀️the only good thing this dishwasher did, hold an Easter basket
Caroline D.
Spotsylvania, VA
This dishwasher is a beast! It gets everything clean, even tricky pots and pans and casserole dishes. Even dishes that haven't been fully washed before going in always come out clean. This is a great investment for your home to make life easier!
Cara E.
Port Richey, FL
This dishwasher is quite and cleans my dishes well without having to totally rinse them clean before washing. I like that it sanitizes too so I don’t have to sanatize the baby’s bottles seperatly.
Cathy Z.
Portage, IN
This came with the house that we purchased. It is an old outdated one. I’ve had GE products in the past and have always been a good value. Only gets 2 stars for it’s age and condition we were left with, we have to get a new one.
Stacy A.
Beckley
This was the dishwasher that was in our home when we purchased it. It does NOT do the dishes well at all. It’s a waste of money in my opinion.
Alene M.
Apple Valley, CA
It’s a dishwasher, but I find I use it more for sterilizing my dishes. I pretty much have to wash my dishes beforehand because I want my dishes clean & SPOTLESS.
Carla B.
New Berlin, NY
KitchenAid 46 DBA Dishwasher with ProWash™ Cycle and PrintShield™ Finish, Front Control uploaded by Carla B.
Purchased at: Home Depot
Mine isn’t a built in but a portable dishwasher I use it daily multiple times and I absolutely love it. There is nothing I would do to improve this it definitely meet my expectations. And I would recommend this to others. #ge #portable-dishwasher #home-depot #influencer
Ashley M.
Waccabuc, NY
I would definitely use this for my house and my family. It is reliable and safe. 10/10 recommend
Jessica L.
Los Altos Hls, CA
This dishwasher works great so far! I’ve had it for many years without any glitches. I would suggest rinsing your dishes before putting it into the washer.
L H.
What can I say about my Kitchen Aid dishwasher.....how about 20 years and still going strong. I have always hated washing dishes and working full time with 2 kids was worse. Best buy ever thee days it's hard to find appliances that last and last.

Looking for your answer?