KitchenAid 4.5 qt. Ultra Power Stand Mixer - White uploaded by Kristine P.

#6 in Stand Mixers

The kitchenaid 4.5-quart ultra power stand mixer has a powerful 300-watt direct drive motor. This motor works at 10 different speed levels, giving you precise control to meet the mixing needs of any recipe. This stand mixer has a tilt-back head design to allow easy access to the bowl and to also simplify cleanup. It has a multi-purpose hub to accommodate the various included attachments. Make velvety-smooth sauces or get maximum volume when beating eggs with the included balloon whisk. This kitchenaid 10-speed stand mixer comes with a flat beater for effortless mixing of heavy cake batter, pie pastry and more. It also comes with a handy... see more...

• Is this mixer worth the money? I've always wanted one!1 Answers
  • What is your favorite color of the Kitchen Aid Mixer???3 Answers
  • Are they really worth the money? I find them expensive5 Answers
KitchenAid 4.5 qt. Ultra Power Stand Mixer - White
  • "I have always wanted one and finally got one about 3 years ago and I totally love it....I use it for mashed potatoes since I make a lot just for 3 people...lol and use it for mixing up my meat loaf and of course baking...." in 8 reviews
  • "i love to bake and this makes it so much easier and i am able to make so much more with this than with a hand mixer." in 7 reviews
  • "I love my kitchenaid mixer I'm not sure what i would do without it I've had it a good 8+years and i wouldn't trade it for the world still going strong like the day i took it out of the box." in 5 reviews
  • "they are pricer but trust me it is so worth it because you can do so many things with this machine." in 5 reviews
  • "I haven't explored them yet, but it has so many different attachments and accessories available that can make it even more versatile." in 3 reviews
Melissa M.
Stratford, NJ
I've wanted a KitchenAid Stand Mixer for as long as I can remember. This past Christmas, my husband surprised me with one, and it has lived up to my expectations and more. Not only does it make baking a breeze, it's so versatile. Mashed potatoes? Simple. Bread dough? Yep. Whipped cream? No problem. Meringue? Gotcha. Dips, spreads, sauces, frostings? Check. I love my KitchenAid so much. It's my favorite kitchen appliance.
Janae V.
Grove City, OH
I have only used my mixer a handful of times but it's been great to use! I love that is mixes everything for you! The bowl is huge and can fit multiple ingredients!!! It also has different speeds which is a great option.
Paula B.
Middlesboro, KY
My stand mixer is 24 or 25 years old and I love it! I have many of the attachments and use those a lot too. I use this machine to mix yeast bread dough, grind meat, grind grain and mix batters/cookies. I use the food mill a lot during the summer when I am canning hundreds of jars of produce/meat. I wouldn't want to be without it! So far, I have not had to have this machine serviced or replace any parts. It still looks new. The paint finish, stainless steel bowl and beaters have a lot of life left in them! Thank you Kitchen Aid for making a high quality product. I have since purchased other Kitchen Aid products and they are great too!
Alicia O.
Jackson, Oh
I make nearly every single meal for my family of four at home. I would be lost without this product! Before owning a KitchenAid, I wondered why everyone insisted on spending so much money on a mixer?! I am converted, and if something were to happen to my mixer today I would have to replace it ASAP! I use this almost on a daily basis for a wide variety of tasks. I would not have chosen white if given the option, but it was given to my by my mother-in-law.
Angela M.
I don't have this mixer but I would just LOVE to have one especially with all of the attachements like the dough hook and meat grinder. My mom has it and she uses hers all of the time for just about everything. She had a problem with her first three because of the plastic used in the gearing but KitchenAid replaced it with a brand new one every time and eventually she just upgraded to the heavy-duty version and hasn't had a problem in years now.
Candace G.
Stevensville, MD
...but I am! I use this for baking, and for shredding chicken for meals (which I do a LOT). I remember a time I would have said that no mixer could be worth $300, but this one is definitely worth the investment! I kind of wish I had gotten one of the pretty colors, but you can go on Etsy and order things to dress them up, which I plan to do :)
Shelby R.
Media, PA
I have this in purple, and it is absolutely wonderful. It's in fantastic condition, and I've had it for for almost 7 years and I use it at least once a week. Everything is dishwasher safe, so it's easy clean up, and there are so many different attachments for it! I only have the whisk, the mixing paddle, and the dough hook, but they're all great at what they do and I'll probably buy others in the future.
Emily D.
San Diego, CA
I grew up using my moms kitchens if mixer since I was a kid, and so many fond memories of baking with my mom involved this mixer. I got my mixer from my mom as a college graduation gift over 5 years ago and I use it an average of once a week. I have never experienced a problem with my mixer- it is so reliable. I plan on passing on the tradition of baking with a kitchen aid mixer to my kids
Noelle S.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
I'm in love with my Kitchen Aid mixed. My husband got it for me for Christmas last year and it's the best for baking. I hated using the hand held mixers because you could move around freely while baking. I was stuck in one place and when you're trying to multi-task, it makes things difficult. I love that I can turn it on and walk away for a few if I need to. Great product.
Sandra K.
Green Bay, WI
I love my Kitchen Aid. As a food blogger, who bakes several times a week, mine gets a good workout on a regular basis. I actually ran into a problem in which the tilt head started sticking, and eventually wouldn't lift at all. Kitchen Aid's customer service was outstanding. I was a few days past my warranty. They still replaced my machine, with no question of how it got broken. They handled all the shipping. My new mixer has been perfect for over a year. My mom's Kitchen Aid is more than twenty years old, and is still going strong, too. I would never buy a different brand stand mixer.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
What is your favorite thing to make with the kitchenaid 4.5-quart ultra power stand mixer??
Sheli N.
Lake Bluff, IL
Are they really worth the money? I find them expensive
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What is your favorite color of the Kitchen Aid Mixer???
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
I always wanted one of these but why are they so expensive? I'll never be able to get one or use one :(
Yasi E.
I am debating if I should add this to my wedding registry. I really don't see the need for this product if I already have a blender, food processor, and hand mixer. What is this best used for ?