KitchenAid 4.5 qt. Ultra Power Stand Mixer - Onyx

The kitchenaid 4.5-quart ultra power stand mixer in onyx makes kitchen chores like whipping, mixing and blending quick and easy. It has a 10-speed solid state control that allows you to choose the right speed for mixingfrom a fast whip to a slow stir. This kitchenaid tilt-back head stand mixer comes with a stainless steel bowl that's large enough to prepare batter or dough and beat eggs. Plus, the tilt-back head design allows easy access to the mixing bowl and beaters. The mixers powerful 300-watt motor provides professional-like performance. This 10-speed stand mixer has a power hub for extra attachments, like its dough hook for...

What material are the attachments made of? How do you clean it?
I feel like this size would work as entry level purchase for a couple. Would you agree? I have to Google the size as I want to keep it on my countertop. It looks big.
Fino a quanti litri può contenere? La velocità massima a cui arriva?
Start your review of KitchenAid 4.5 qt. Ultra Power Stand Mixer - Onyx!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer K.
Eucha, OK
KitchenAid 4.5 qt. Ultra Power Stand Mixer - Onyx uploaded by Jennifer K.
I love my mixer. From baking. To mixing Meats with the seasoning mixed in evenly. To Belgian Waffles. And homemade cookies it mixed it up evenly every time. Attachments cost extra. But you can get a neat grinder, cheese shredder, veggie slice and dicer. All things made easier in the kitchen with this thing. A chef's home helper. Love it
Danielle B.
Carlisle, PA
KitchenAid 4.5 qt. Ultra Power Stand Mixer - Onyx uploaded by Danielle B.
KitchenAid 4.5 qt. Ultra Power Stand Mixer - Onyx uploaded by Danielle B.
I have the matte black version and I absolutely love it. I use it for so many things, shredding chicken, regular baking, I have multiple attachments as well. I use the meat grinder attachment often along with the pasta one.
Cristal M.
Channelview, TX
KitchenAid 4.5 qt. Ultra Power Stand Mixer - Onyx uploaded by Cristal M.
Purchased at: Target
I have use this mixer for about a year now and it works great! And i love to display this mixer in my kitchen counter top, the price is a bit pricier but is totally worth it if you like to bake!
Sarah A.
Phenomenal work of art. What can I say? Necessary for every kitchen whether you are a cook, chef, baker, or rook. The most fabulous thing about my mixer is that I continuously learn new nuances that I add to the mixer every time that I use it. I highly recommend for everyone.
Nimrod  S.
Hackensack, NJ
KitchenAid 4.5 qt. Ultra Power Stand Mixer - Onyx uploaded by Nimrod  S.
As a guy who like to bake a lot that produckt has made my life so much easier! Easy to clean and many attachments
Okema M.
This is a great mixer. I use it for more than making cakes. It is convenient, because it stay on my counter. This product is very expensive, but worth the money. I would recommend this product.
Mallory C.
Prosper, TX
I love my kitchenaid mixer! I've had mine for about 7 years now and it still works as good as it did day one! It is different than other mixers.
Madison K.
I love the KitchenAid Ultra Power Stand. It makes my kitchen feel so chic and modern and luxe deluxeeee. Cream de la creammm. It’s very expensive and absolutely an investment. I recommend for those aspiring to channel their inner Martha Stuart/ Paula Dean.
Nilam A.
Friendswood, TX
Love this mixer. It’s so convenient when cooking or baking. Expensive but worth it! Would definitely recommend.
Thomas C.
Menifee, CA
This is an amazing tool to help cut baking in half! I don’t have to help my wife mix the dough when it gets to bee too hard for her. She just pooped the ingredients in and it does it for her! We even have a bowl scraper attachment!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...