KitchenAid 4.5 qt. Ultra Power Stand Mixer - Empire Red uploaded by Sarah S.KitchenAid 4.5 qt. Ultra Power Stand Mixer - Empire Red uploaded by Christina P.KitchenAid 4.5 qt. Ultra Power Stand Mixer - Empire Red uploaded by Magen S.

#4 in Stand Mixers

The kitchenaid ultra power stand mixer can knead dough, mix batter and cream, beat eggs and do much more for you. It's made from high-quality zinc and stainless steel for durability. This small kitchen appliance has a 300-watt direct drive motor for reliable performance every time. It comes with a 4.5-quart stainless steel bowl that can mix up to 8 cups of flour. This mixer has a tilt-back mixer head that offers easy access to the bowl and beaters. With its adjustable speed control, it lets you choose from slow stir to fast whip to meet all your mixing needs. The base of this kitchenaid 10-speed stand mixer has a safety lock to hold... see more...

• I've always wanted one of these! Are they really worth th...19 Answers
  • Are they easy to clean? Hand wash? 15 Answers
  • I've been eying this for year. Is it really worth the hype? 2 Answers
Sarah G.
I got this mixer as a wedding gift from my grandmother. It is so convenient to have around especially after having kids and have no free hands. It has so many attachments that you can buy to help make anything. I recommend to anyone. The only cons are that the attachment it comes with doesn' get all the lumbs out of mashed potatoes and that it' very heavy. My grandmother actually fell packing hers and it landed on her leg breaking it. So be very careful when moving!
Sara D.
Plain City
The most reliable mixer! It eliminates the mess and saves your wrist from whisking every time you bake. It comes in many colors to match your kitchen and it creates a smooth, creamy batter.
Kamila P.
Crystal lake
I really enjoy this stand mixer because it easy to clean and it saves me so much time. I also really love the color of it. I recommend this mixer as a gift for those people who love to bake and cook but who like to not have a big mess and like to save time on making great food products.
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
If you need a mixer this is the one for you. I love the color and it comes in a ton of colors for your style. It really does a great job blending and creates a great smooth batter.
Ivy O.
This. Mixer. Oh my lord, it's incredible. It makes baking so much easier! you just plug it in, switch to a speed and wait! It's perfect if you get tired of mixing all the time by hand or using an electric hand mixer. I've had this for YEARS and have had NO problems with it! The thing I love the most about the KitchenAid Stand Mixer is that you can buy attachments for the mixer and you are able to have more variety with it. They have a pasta making attachment, a juicer, an ice cream maker, a slicer and much, much more. It truly is a versatile product and well worth the money. It will last you years and it will makeup your cooking and baking life a whole lot easier.
Hannah M.
Maryville, TN
The KitchenAid Stand Mixer is NOT overrated! These are the best. My stepmother has one and she has literally had the same one for over 16 years! And she uses it all the time! It's great for desserts, mashed potatoes, or anything really. One day I hope to have one of my own, but I have used hers on occasion. Everything comes out perfect! No lumps in the mixture. Great product! Highly recommended!
Cheryl M.
Sullivan, IN
My daughter owns the KitchenAid 4.5 qt. Ultra Power Stand Mixer in this beautiful red and I must say, I have enjoyed using it on occasion. It 's so handy to make a batch of cookie dough. I really appreciate that KitchenAid makes complementary attachments for grinding meats and making pasta. Is it durable?My ex-mother-in-law has enjoyed herself for over twenty years!
Samantha Y.
Stratford, CT
This is a life saver for those who love to bake. Kitchen aid makes great products for bakers and they last. This is easy to use and the parts are easily removed for cleaning and it's easy to put back together. I wpuld recommend this for anyone who enjoys baking. It also helps to avoid the mess and tiring of using a hand mixer
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I love my kitchen aide would not live without it. No cons only pros it's great. Does what it says it does not disappointed at all. It a little high price but worth the extra few dollars. I say go out buy one and try it yourself.
Jenny M.
Bakersfield, CA
I love my mixer. It does so many different things. Mainly I use mine for baking but you can make pasta and other things with it as well. There are sever attachments that you can buy. Mine is red but it comes in a variety of colors. The only downside is that it's heavy.
Yesenia H.
Does it take up too much space in your counter?
christina t.
Camas Valley, OR
Iit is worth it?
Danielle R.
Aren't these like hundreds of dollars?! Are they worth all that money? Cause I could use one.
Leigh P.
Where is the best place to purchase at a great price?
Andrea H.
Aztec, NM
I've only seen positive reviews of this. I really want to know the drawbacks to this though. Even if you love the product overall, what would you change?