KitchenAid 4.5 Qt Ultra Power Stand Mixer - Contour Silver uploaded by Jahara C.

#19 in Stand Mixers

The kitchenaid ultra power stand mixer helps with whipping, mixing, kneading and more. This 4.5-quart mixer has 10 speeds, so you can select the right speed for your recipe and ingredients. The 10-speed mixer comes with beaters to mix batter, cake mixes and cookie dough. Its tilt-back head design offers easy access to the bowl and beaters. Whip eggs, egg whites and creams with the balloon whisk. You can also mix and knead dough for baking fresh breads with the provided dough hook attachment. This tilt-head stand mixer is available in a variety of colors. see more...

• I've heard so much about these but they are so expensive!...2 Answers
KitchenAid 4.5 Qt Ultra Power Stand Mixer - Contour Silver
  • "3 years ago my husband finally bought it for me and I have been in love with it ever since..." in 1 review
  • "I have most of the attachments and LOVE the ice cream maker and the pasta attachment." in 1 review
  • "Oh how i love these my favourite christmas present.makes my baking so much easier and finishes faster without all the hard work." in 1 review
  • "I have several of the attachments, so I find myself using it just about every time I make a meal." in 1 review
Paul W.
San Antonio, TX
Best mixer ever. Gave one to my daughter for a gift and now I can stop using it. Easy to use love all the accessories, make cooking a lot of fun. Quality product all attachments machine washable can not give higher praise to KitchenAid for such a great product.
Emily S.
Gahanna, OH
I absolutely love this thing. It is a kitchen workhorse. We have a tiny kitchen, and counter space is at a premium, but my Kitchenaid sits out proudly no matter what! It's so beautiful, and so functional. I have several of the attachments, so I find myself using it just about every time I make a meal. The best attachments in my opinion? The dough hook, and the ice cream maker. The dough hook takes all of the labor out of making bread or pizza dough, and the ice cream maker allows me to make delicious ice cream free of artificial ingredients and preservatives!

Best of all, I know I'll have this machine for life. My mom has had one for as long as I can remember, and it's still going strong. I know mine will last that long, too!
Jeanne P.
LEWISTON, ME
I love my Kitchenaid. Ever since I used my parents' 5 years ago, I was obsessed. Finally after years of asking, I got one last year and let me just say it was worth every penny! It makes baking so much easier. Cookies are made in minutes and my arms don't hurt. Dough comes out soft and fluffy, just the right amount of air in it. Cakes, cupcakes, bread, everything is super easy to make now. I can throw everything in the Kitchenaid and have my hands free to do other things while it is mixing.

Not only that, but there are so many attachments for this. Every single one of them is worth the money and cuts out the number of appliances laying around in the kitchen. I really cannot rave about the Kitchenaid enough. Everyone should have one! It will make your baking life easier.
Megan C.
Granger, IN
This is by far the most amazing product ever. I got mine when I got married and have used it at least once a week. It is so easy to make anything that you need to mix. I am a pretty big baker and it allows for the baking process to go a lot easier. It also is very helpful in making various doughs with the incredible dough hook! It is expensive but it is so worth it. You can buy the multiple attachments for various things. I have most of the attachments and LOVE the ice cream maker and the pasta attachment. Both are so worth the money as well as the Kitchen Aid in itself.
Tami S.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
For a home stand mixer you cant beat Kitchenaid. There are some commercial brands or much more expensive brands available but I Iove my Kitchenaid. I love all the attachments you can buy to utilize your mixer for other purposes. This is a powerful machine. I make royal icing to decorate cakes and cookies/gingerbread houses and this has the power to whip up the icing. Also great for kneading bread dough
Samantha D.
Athens, GA
I am in love with KitchenAid's mixers. I almost stole my mom's when I moved from home to my apartment for college ;) it's something that every person should have in his/her home. You can use it for mixing anything--batter, bread dough, ground meat, pancakes, eggs, etc. I am so lost without my (my mom's) Kitchen Aid :'(
Stephanie L.
Perris, CA
This machine has always been a dream of mine ever since I was a kid. 3 years ago my husband finally bought it for me and I have been in love with it ever since... It is a great mixer, I have 3 different paddles and a ground meat attachment... They all work great.
Megan M.
Holland, MI
These are the best. I received one for a wedding gift and 10 years later, I'm still loving it. I use it to mix breads, combine doughs, shred chicken, churn ice cream... These are an incredible value and last a long time. And they look pretty sharp on your kitchen countertop.
Courtney H.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Awesome mixer..I received this as a gift from my parents for my wedding shower..my mom and sister both have one and I have always baked with a kitchenaid mixer..they are the best! I have the matt silver and it's beautiful!
Bridget S.
Lawley, AL
My KitchenAid classic plus mixer is great! It's the smallest watts of the mixers but it gets everything done just the same. I've never had any problems with mine. I use it for everything from fresh whipped cream to stuffing sausage.
Kelsey B.
I've heard so much about these but they are so expensive! Are they really worth the money?