BY KITCHENAID

The kitchenaid 4.5-quart stainless steel mixer bowl is perfect for kitchen prep work. It's compatible with all kitchenaid 4.5-quart mixers. It has a flat bottom that locks onto the base of the mixer and provides a stable base. The handle makes it easy to hold and pour. It does not chip or break and can be cleaned in the dishwasher. see more...

Elizabeth G.
Shawnee, KS
I bought an extra one of these to go along with my kitchen aid because you never know when you need a second bowl or won't have time to clean the one you are using. This product has been a lifesaver many times.
Sherry G.
This kitchen aid bowl is extremely easy to clean and the perfect size to allow me to double some of my recipes as necessary. It also provides a nice clean sleek look to go with my stainless steel appliances.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
1,002 reviews
This makes everything easier. It's difficult to hold a round bowl and pour batter. This handle takes that hassle away and allows for more range for yourself
Shasha Y.
This bowl is heavy duty and very well made. I love how easy it is so clean, and it has held up well for the 6 years I've had it so far.
Jessica S.
Cheriton, VA
Looooove this bowl!! Having the handle on this mixing bowl makes more of a difference with handling than I would have expected!
Valeria C.
Medley, FL
The most confortable thing año it this bowl its The handler to hold it. It's a bit small but it's ok for home baking
Anna k.
Saugus , CA
I have this I love the bowl it fits perfectly with my KitchenAid if you don't have a KitchenAid you should buy one
Natalie B.
This is so much easier to use that the mixer bowl without a handle. Definitley worth the extra money!
Krystal C.
Corinth, TX
This bowl is Easy to clean and is a great bowl for most cooking and baking needs