Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesKitchenAid
43 dBA Dishwasher with Clean Water Wash System

KitchenAid 43 dBA Dishwasher with Clean Water Wash System

This top control dishwasher comes with breakthrough Ultra-Fine Filtration. It continuously cleans the wash water for superior performance, even with the heaviest loads. It features a ProScrub™ Option that uses 40 targeted spray jets to make quick work of stubborn messes. Its Advanced ProDry™ option delivers the best drying performance by circulating the air from a heating element.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KitchenAid 43 dBA Dishwasher with Clean Water Wash System!
karen J.
Sometimes upgrades in technology can really backfire. We had an old one that lasted over 20 years, when we upgraded to this new kitchen aid though it lasted 1 week. ONE week guys. The electronics just messed up and would not work. Anytime we have someone come out to fix it, it breaks again in a few days. We've now been using this as a really expensivr drying rack. 🤨
Emely P.
Palmdale, CA
Excelente lava platos, si no quieres lavarlos, esta máquina lo hará por ti, fácil y práctica de usar 🤩
Naaz S.
We always have a problem with this one. Does not clean the dishes properly. Leaves a soap residue as well. The rack that holds utensils are broken, it now has holes so whenever you put utensils in it, it falls through. I dont recommend
Melanie L.
Exceptional appliance that is quiet and efficient. I like the refresh/ rinse option in between washes. Stainless is never easy to keep clean but I knew that upon purchase. I only wish they could load and unload themselves!
Inna R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is a pretty great dishwasher from KitchenAid and I use this one at my old place. It wash the dishes pretty well and one thing that I think they need to improve on is the drawing of the dishes. Otherwise I do recommend it.
Marie L.
This dishwasher is pretty good. I did have to replace the computer chip in it about three years after purchase. KitchenAid used to be higher quality they have sense gone downhill a little bit
Nancy B.
Pa
Just bought my new KitchenAid dishwasher a few months ago. It does a great job! I love how quiet it is. You really have to listen for it. My kitchen and family room are open so you hear all sorts of noise. I used to have to turn the TV volume up drastically when the dishwasher was running. No more!
Brittney B.
sw alminar st
I purchased the KitchenAid when my whirlpool finally died. I bought it because the price was right and KitchenAid had good reviews. I believe it is 2 years old and the insides around the door and the rubber seal have rust on them already. Also, the top spin water part falls off constantly and falls into the top rack, we just decided not to use that and keep putting it back on. Over all it's easy to use, works well. It has an express wash which is the only setting I use, when I do regular wash cycle it takes almost 2 hours from start to finish.
Amber  B.
Benton, AR
Love this dishwasher. I’m a mom of three boys so I always have lots of dishes and it’s easy to run baby bottles to as well as regular pots and pans and every day plates and cups.
Rachel P.
Memphis
Not going to lie, kitchen aid anything you can't go wrong with. Weather it be a kitchen tool or a dishwasher., always always always go with his brand. My dishwasher has never worked better. we literally run it once a day sometimes twice because we go though so many dishes.

Looking for your answer?