BY KITCHENAID

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Meld your ingredients like a master with this countertop multi-cooker from KitchenAid. Boasting a 4-qt capacity, it's equipped with 11 pre-programmed settings for all types of cooking, such as searing, simmering, slow cooking, and soup making. The stirring tower offers the convenience of hands-free cooking, too. From KitchenAid. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Walmart
Karla W.
I am in LOVE with this multi cooker.

I am a chef, business owner, wife and mother and honestly at times it's very, VERY hard for me to get a decent meal on the table. Take-out has become my new best friend which I don't like for my children.

We have several slow cookers but those are limiting for the kinds of meals that I want to make and require that I mess up another pot.

This has truly become and all-in-one device for me. This has settings that I didn't even know that it had, like rice (brown and white).

I have the stir attachment and it really does help since you can choose how often you need for it to stir.

If it were possible to give this more than 5 stars I would.