BY KITCHENAID

Enjoy a hot cup of coffee at home or on the go with the kitchenaid personal coffee maker. Choose your favorite coffee and brew the right amount just for you of bold, barista style coffee. The sleek, compact design is perfect for your countertop and brews directly into the included 18-ounce thermal mug or into any mug or cup of your choice. Simply add water to the removable tank, add your favorite coffee to the reusable gold-tone filter and press on to begin brewing. No pods required. . â . â see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Talar A.
Torrance, CA
Pretty good coffee maker, nice color,durable. It is very sturdy and lasts a while. It gets the job done.
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
Foodie Expert
This is a good coffee maker, the coffee comes out well and its enough for a few cups for one person.
Chasitey p.
Foodie Expert
One of my faves, I live, breathe, and well drink coffee this is by far one of the best makers 😍
Aja P.
Richmond, VA
Foodie Expert
This product is very good, it doesn't create a mess. The filters also wonderful, i would recommend this to anybody.
Maria R.
Modesto , CA
Foodie Expert
Totally love it it's the perfect size for the counter and it have a small cup to make one cup of coffee just put in coffee and 1 min it's ready !!!!
Lynette M.
Vancouver, WA
Love the fresh taste of the coffee and that is hot and ready in a flash. Plus don't have to reheat the coffee
Isabella M.
I absolutely love this coffee maker....so easy to use and very durable and the quality is good and worth buying..I absolutely love this to make my coffee in the morning...
Yolanda J.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
This is sooooooo convenient for a person on the go, which is usually me because of school. I can grab a cup and be ready for class.
Debora V.
Corona, CA
Foodie Expert
This is a good Brewer. If I'm not using my Kuerig I will use this Brewer to take coffee to work. It brews up quickly and neatly
Ashleigh A.
Edison, NJ
I love this machine. I'm always in a rush in the mornings, where I usually tell my sister to help me out and make a cup off coffee for me. However, with the personal cup that I can take on the go, it just takes one button and I can get ready while my coffee brews. It's heavy duty and I love this machine out of all my machines.