BY KITCHENAID

Enjoy a hot cup of coffee at home or on the go with the kitchenaid personal coffee maker. Choose your favorite coffee and brew the right amount just for you of bold, barista style coffee. The sleek, compact design is perfect for your countertop and brews directly into the included 18-ounce thermal mug or into any mug or cup of your choice. Simply add water to the removable tank, add your favorite coffee to the reusable gold-tone filter and press on to begin brewing. No pods required. . â . â see more...

Ty J.
Muskegon, MI
It makes a very good cup of coffee and is easy to operate. It looks good and doesn't take up as much space as previous coffee makers I have had. I would give this five stars, except that there is one flaw that I realize every morning is very, very irritating. That very good cup of coffee it makes? That's it.That's because the coffee maker shuts off after only an hour.
Claudia C.
Not the best, but not the worst. I like that we can all have our cup of coffee when we want it and it doesn't sit in a pot just waiting... but its not as strong as I thought it would be... it kind of messes up here and there, I don't quite know if its common or if its just mine. I have a few other ones from different brands thst I received as gifts, so it's up there right along with those on durability.
Ashleigh A.
Edison, NJ
I love this machine. I'm always in a rush in the mornings, where I usually tell my sister to help me out and make a cup off coffee for me. However, with the personal cup that I can take on the go, it just takes one button and I can get ready while my coffee brews. It's heavy duty and I love this machine out of all my machines.
Isabella M.
I absolutely love this coffee maker....so easy to use and very durable and the quality is good and worth buying..I absolutely love this to make my coffee in the morning...
Anissa D.
Green Valley, AZ
This is what I love to use every single morning. This is one of the best coffee dispenser I've ever owned and it has not been anything wrong with it since I've had it! 3 years!
cynthia m.
Ojai, CA
I rarely drink coffee but frequently make it for guests. this is a great machine- small yet the perfect size at 4 cups, easy to use and clean, and looks great on the counter!
Amanda M.
This is great when you don't need to make a whole pot of coffee but want a bit more then just 1 cup. It does sometimes get some grounds which I dislike.
Maria R.
Modesto , CA
Totally love it it's the perfect size for the counter and it have a small cup to make one cup of coffee just put in coffee and 1 min it's ready !!!!
Camelia S.
Los Angeles, CA
The coolest most efficient way to make coffee! I love my coffee maker! Can't live without it! My mornings have to start with a fresh cup of coffee!
Nathan C.
Atlanta, GA
This coffee maker is fast and easy to use. It doesn't cut into my time for my morning routine, since it's so convenient. I really like this a lot.