BY KITCHENAID #81 in Coffeemakers

Customize your morning cup with the kitchenaid personal coffeemaker in onyx black. this coffeemaker has an 18-ounce capacity, so you can make a quick to-go cup, just the way you like it. it includes a travel mug that fits on the heating element, a removable permanent filter basket, removable water reservoir, removable drip tray, non-slip base and automatic shutoff. made of stainless steel, its attractive and easy to clean. see more...

• Would this be a good coffee maker for a college dorm room? (Quick...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
sridivya a.
I've had this pot since September & use it pretty much on a daily basis. So far the one & only complaint I have is the location of the on button- it's at the bottom on the front & where I have it sitting I have accidentally turned it on without meaning to. Otherwise it brews a nice cup of coffee in a few minutes, which is what I want - a brewed cup of coffee. I'm not a fan of instant Keurig waste plastic every use coffee with "eh" flavor. The travel mug it comes with is ok, if you want your coffee to stay hot longer, buy a better mug. Overall I'm happy with this & glad I bought it. I had the Hamilton Beach one that has the regular pot & single brew & had to replace it in less than a year for multiple issues.
Hannah G.
Jackson, MS
This was a graduation present from my dad a while ago, and now I'm not sure what I would do without it. Its thin, so it doesn't take up a ridiculous amount of counter space. Its easy to use when you've only been up for approximately five minutes. And, it came with a pretty durable cup of its own (and who doesn't love more coffee cups).
mandi b.
I love this for instant, on the go coffee. ready for you when you leave for work if you program it properly. it comes with not one, but two to-go coffee cups that can be filled simultaneously via brewing. super economical and handy. i love this product!
Annemarie L.
I really love this system. For me in the morning I want to go quick and this lets me brew just enough and have it in my mug ready to go. And I like that you don't have to rely on pods. You can make whatever coffee you want.
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Para los amantes del cafe como yo este el producto ideal}, amor kichet es la marca numero uno para mi cocina, esta muy personalizado para tomar café o hacer cafe para llevar lo apruebo me encanta
Daniela B.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought one of these to see how it would compare to my Keurig. Unfortunately, I found the machine to be loud and it stopped working after about 6 months (making 2-4 cups of coffee per day).
Gabriel O.
Stockton, CA
The thing I love about this is it has a slim design that makes it easy if you don't have enough space. I would generally use it but it breaks down really easy and you need a repair very often so that's why I gave it 4 stars.
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
Love this little thing and it gets the job done (decently quickly)! My coffee stays warm for a good amount of time on its own as well. You can't go wrong with this baby.
Sarah M.
Austin, TX
This coffee maker is great when you're looking for a strong flawless cup of coffee without all the flavoring. The look of the machine is simplistic and looks great on the kitchen counter.
Melany R.
I have had this KitchenAid coffee maker since 2014 and it still works well and it is in great condition as well. I always use this one when I make coffee for my house guest and they enjoy it very much
Abbie C.
South Hadley, MA
Would this be a good coffee maker for a college dorm room? (Quick and easy and no mess?)