BY KITCHENAID

Your coffee, your way...just for you. Enjoy a cup at home or on the go with the kitchenaid personal coffee maker. It brews up to 4 cups of coffee directly into the included 18 oz thermal mug. It's short enough to fit under most kitchen cabinets. And it automatically shuts off when the brewing is complete. It comes with a swing-out filter basket, removable drip tray and removable water reservoir for easy use. Its indicator light alerts you once the process is done. This stainless steel coffee maker has a convenient water-level window. Its non-slip base keeps it securely on the counter. Instruction manual and travel coffee mug included.... see more...

Fernando C.
West New York, NJ
I have been using the same 1-cup coffee marker for 15-20 years, The problem has been that any replacements I have tried overflowed and made a mess when I used dark-roasted, fine-ground coffee.
Victoria U.
Orlando, FL
This coffee maker helps me get up and going in the morning with out the waste of a full pot. I prefer drinking espresso that I can get going quickly. This product provides this while looking sleek in my kitchen!
Malia P.
Oologah, OK
I have been using this a few times a day for a few months, I love it so far. It works just as well as a Kuerig that I had (that sadly died, may she rest in pieces) brews nice and evenly and in a timely manner too.
Lilliana B.
Tehachapi, CA
I love this. It is so convenient to brew just one cup, without using a coffee pod. It comes with a filter, but we would still get coffee remnants, so I recommend using the paper filter as well
Tiffany R.
Winston Salem, NC
LOVE THIS so much. My aunt and I both have one and we always enjoy making espressos and just chillin and watching TV :) Its really nice and not incredibly bulky etc.
Emily S.
Williamsport, PA
I love love love this! I used to have to brew a whole pot of coffee or go and buy coffee from a coffee shop but now I can make drinks galore for everyone in seconds.
Val C.
Good coffee maker. Don't use it as much because I'm always in a hurry out the door. Brewing is fairly fast and coffee brand is what makes or breaks this product.
Misty R.
West Valley, UT
Always on the go. Gotta have that coffee. Works perfect for that cup on the go.
Love the fact that you can do single servings. Fill your personal cup or mug.
Tyler N.
Assonet, MA
This coffee/espresso maker fits my small kitchen space perfectly! the same great quality you would expect from a big machine, just in a much smaller package!
Arni D.
For the "I take it black" coffee lovers in my family, while it isn't my favorite coffee maker, it certainly gets the job done in terms of strong coffee.