BY KITCHENAID

The kitchenaid 3.5 cup food chopper was perfectly designed to chop it right. experience the simplicity of one-touch and 2 speeds for precise results. the chopper accommodates a wide variety of foods and can create delicious dressings, savory sauces, pie crusts and baby food. 2 speeds provide precise results - chop ingredients like nuts at the slower speed; puree ingredients like vegetables at the higher speed. clean up is quick and easy with the dishwasher safe (top rack) bpa free workbowl and lid. see more...

Alexa B.
Although this is a small food processor, if you don't have a food processor already its a great starter. If somehow you're living in the dark ages without one - I would recommend you get one ASAP!! You can make all kinds of things, like my favorite cauliflower or zucchini low carb pizza crust!
Cora W.
Maysville, MO
Foodie Expert
I really love this food chopper! I dont have this product myself, but i use my mothers. It is super easy to you and easy to clean up. I have never been disappointed with this food chopper! It is super affordable! I recommend to anyone who is in need of a good chopper!
Madeline R.
Foodie Expert
I really like kitchen aid products!! This chopper works very well & fits in lots of spaces!! I definitely recommend giving it a try! It's very affordable as well & comes in different colors.
Foodie Expert
I love all kitchen aid items and this by far has to be one of the best items they have ever made!!!! Definitely love this product and would recommend it to anyone!!
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Super awesome and great! Love this since its so easy to use and space saver instead of using the big blender for my spicy salsas!!
Slady U.
CORONA, CA
Foodie Expert
Works great! I love to use this for grading bread for those breaded chicken breast.
Olivia K.
Jacksonville, FL
Kitchen aid has so many great products. This chopper really does its job.
Nabanita B.
Minneapolis, MN
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love kitchen Aid products. The name stands for great value, superior quality, unbeatable functionality and distinct style. It can be used multiple purposes. I use it to grate veggies, prepare purees and chop fruits for salads. I love this product for its durability and efficiency.
Tina S.
New haven , IN
Foodie Expert
I love this little thing. It has so many uses. I got mine in sale at meijer around Christmas time. It would be nice to have one with a bigger capacity but this is great for most everyday normal jobs. It also cleans up easily.
courtney L.
Foodie Expert
I received this a few years ago as a Christmas present and love it!! I use it to make all kinds of stuff. Salsa, chicken salad, macaroni salad...pretty much anything I would need to do a lot of chopping for. It is fast and easy to clean up! I love it! When we had my daughter it was awesome for making baby food. We made lots of home made food for her and she loved it!
Heather M.
Murfreesboro, TN
How does this compare to the ninja?
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite thing about this product?
Foodie Expert
What do you like about this product?
Foodie Expert
Do you feel like this is worth the money they are asking for it?