Home & GardenKitchen AppliancesRefrigeratorsKitchenAid
25 Cu Ft 36-Width Standard Depth French Door Refrigerator with Interior Dispense

This 25 cu. ft. refrigerator features the ExtendFresh™ Temperature Management System and Produce Preserver to help maintain the taste and texture of your freshest food. Other features include LED lighting and a slide-away split shelf to keep food organized and easy to find. The addition of the FreshChill™ Temperature-Controlled Full-Width Pantry gives you a dedicated space for meats and cheeses.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KitchenAid 25 Cu. Ft. 36-Width Standard Depth French Door Refrigerator with Interior Dispense!
Lindsey V.
Mound, MN
Great clean line fridge/freezer with plenty of storage. I love that the water dispenser is on the door
Sophia R.
Phoenix, AZ
Can’t give this my honest opinion since I’ve never owned one but I think these look so beautiful & fancy if only there was an ice maker as well probably be even better !
Cathy C.
Helena, MT
I used to think that KitchenAid appliances were a step up from the average Whirlpool. Turns out, it still feels like the same quality, but with a higher price tag. I wish the freezer bottom was easier to access for cleaning.
Laura P.
Cedar Hill, TX
I like the look of the fridge. After a year the ice maker already broke and needed to be fixed. The freezer could be bigger. The silver exterior is hard to clean. But otherwise it’s a good fridge and I like it.
Tania J.
This refrigerator keeps our food cool and it’s spacious enough for our weekly groceries
Lucero V.
Quincy , IL
2,370 reviews
hello i would love to be part of your team i love your products they are very good i like to try new things
Carole W.
Attalla, AL
I love my fridge lol. It has not let us down in the past 6 years. The only con about it is the ice maker is hard to get to as it is in the top of the freezer. You have to open the drawer and pull out the top to get to ice.
Jenna F.
Rochester, NH
Honestly don’t like this fridge very much. It’s super small and I hate the water maker on the inside. The inside drawers have started to come off tracks and can’t seem to get them right again.
Stephanie C.
This is one good fridge. It’s about 5 years old now. Keeps food cold. Works well. Like a fridge does. Perfect size for family of 4. Love the water dispenser in the side of the unit. Needs a filter change like usual but it works well. The ice dispenser fills up automatically. I like keeping frozen things in the freezer and it finds a way to close. When you open the right side door on one side only, it’s easy to close. When the left side is closed it sometimes gets caught so it’s left open. Then it beeps at you... I haven’t heard it beep in awhile. Beep.
vanessa Z.
Stoney Creek, ON
Keeps my kitchen looking classy and rich! Great spacing inside and I love the organization shelving and drawers provided.

Looking for your answer?