KitchenAid - 218 Cu Ft Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator - Stainless-Steel

KAD1836: Features: -Now there's one size that really does fit all. A freestanding appliance that looks like it is built-in, it's the industry's first 72" counter depth refrigerator. Giving you the room you need for food, drinks, leftovers, and most important, living life-FreshChill temperature management system uses sensors to regulate temperatures and maintain ingredient freshness Automatic ice maker ensures a constant supply of ice on hand at all times FreshSeal humidity-controlled crispers feature fruit and vegetable storage drawers with adjustable humidity controls pull-out tri-level freezer drawer features slide-out baskets with mats to help keep the freezer clean and organized SatinGlide freezer baskets and crispers slide out with ease - even when fully loaded Adjustable SpillClean glass shelves with raised edges help contain spills ClearVue bins with window allow the contents of bins to be easily seen from the outside Made in the USA-Estimated Annual Operating Cost: $49. Specifications: -Capacity: 21.8 Cubic Feet-Estimated Yearly Electricity Use: 459kWh.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KitchenAid - 218 Cu Ft Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator - Stainless-Steel!
KitchenAid was always a really good brand I have had other actually products that was KitchenAid also that have lasted me a great long amount of time this is aesthetically beautiful just due to the stainless steel and it is Big so you can fit a lot of groceries in which sometimes when I do have family over or just a big grocery day I have a hard time fitting everything in and a way and this I didn't have that problem
Tuscaloosa, AL
I thought I would hate a counter depth because I was losing storage space. But I am actually not. Because now I can't afford to leave weird stuff in the back on the fridge. I have to "turn over" the items in the fridge often and that is healthier for me and the fridge. What I really like about this fridge is the door shelf liners. I can remove the liners to clean instead of the whole shelf.
Buellton, CA
I love kitchenaid products, but I was not satisfied with the ice maker on this item. I was constantly running out of ice. I also had to have the water line serviced because it got blocked at one point, which the tech said was a common problem. It fit well for the space I had and stayed clean. I love the look, but would recommend a modification to the ice maker.
Ann Arbor, MI
I paid too much for the perfect fit fridge (tall and counter depth) but I love it! It has an internal water dispenser which I wish had a button that you could push with a cup, like external dispensers do, but this one you need two hands. One to hold the cup and one to push the button. But it’s ok I still love the look and organization.
McAllen, TX
This fridge is very fancy and looks great in my kitchen. You can adjust the temperatures to keep all of your food cool and preserved. I just don’t like that if you dont close the left door all the way first, the right door can’t close so your fridge will be left open. However it is a great fridge overall.
Blackwood, NJ
I currently own this refrigerator and I love it! Very spacious with many storage spaces for all your necessities. The pull our drawer freezer is the perfect size and even has a pull out tray for you smaller freezer items!
Cedar Hill, TX
So I’m not loving my refrigerator. I’ve already had to call a guy out to fix the ice maker. They just don’t have the same quality like they used to. Otherwise it’s a pretty fridge.
Wake Forest, NC
We love this refrigerator but have found the freezer space is not enough for our family of 3. We ended up purchasing a basic fridge with freezer to store in our garage to help
norristown
I have this in my apartment . The stainless steel look of Appliances makes everything look more expensive . It gives my apartment that “luxury “ touch .
Marion AR
Love it! Everything about it, from the spaced shelves, to the water and ice maker. I would never use another refrigerator after purchasing this one.