KitchenAid 2.0 Quart Porcelain Enamel Kettle - Doulton Blue uploaded by Hailey L.

BY KITCHENAID #10 in Electric Kettles

Quickly prepare and serve seasonal drinks, delicious soups, or hot cereals in style using this well-crafted porcelain enamel kettle with attractive handle. The removable lid makes filling and cleaning easy and the thumb press spout makes pouring easy - simply tip, open, and pour in a single motion. The stylish C handles makes it comfortable and easy to grip the kettle. The stainless steel trim band adds a sharp definition to the already vibrant exterior. see more...

• How much and is it dishwasher safe? Where do I find one of these?2 Answers
  • What other colors does this come in?10 Answers
Alexandra M.
Fresno, CA
Love this!!! I had an old one and was do for an ungrade. My kitchen is navy blue and I thought this one would be a great addition. It works amazing. I use it daily for my tea addiction! I would defiantly recommend this for anyone who is looking for a great water boiler!
Haley F.
I have had this teapot for over two years now. For two years now my daughter has asked me each year, if I need a replacement for Christmas and surprisingly I have said no. Probably say no again this year too.
Haley Fox @gocountryliving
Carrie F.
Prospect Hill, NC
I remember being a little girl and being in my room hearing the whistle of the tea kettle. I recently purchased one of my own and this is it!. I just love it.
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Oh my bestie in the mornings!!!! Love this baby soo much!! Just amazing how idk why but for me my tea and coffee is more tasty with this kettle
Jen N.
Elmira, NY
I make tea with with every night and love it! I can hear its whistle from far enough away and it is super easy to keep clean!
Brittany B.
Owingsville, KY
My husband used to make tea it a cooking pot now he wont stop using his tea kettle when he makes tea!
Victoria O.
Verona, PA
I've had a problem with rust with this. It rusts inside where the water goes. I had to throw it away.
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Very nice kettle. every tea or coffee lover should have one. it comes in a great variety of colors.
Fiona B.
I have this and I live the color. It brightens up my kitchen and is very durable.
Courtney L.
Dallas , Ga
So cute. Will last forever. Bottom doesn't turn all black like the silver ones.
Whitney R.
Decorator Expert
What other colors does this come in?
Rebecca D.
Mansura, LA
Decorator Expert
How much and is it dishwasher safe? Where do I find one of these?