KitchenAid 2.0-Quart Kettle with C Handle and Trim Band

Kitchenaid 2.0-quart kettle with c handle and trim band

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KitchenAid 2.0-Quart Kettle with C Handle and Trim Band!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,025 reviews
KitchenAid 2.0-Quart Kettle with C Handle and Trim Band uploaded by Letty S.
While the quality is excellent as you would expect from Kitchen Aid, this is not stainless and needs to be emptied and dried after each use to prevent rusting. The color is way off too. On the box and in the picture it looks like a nice lemon yellow. It is NOT. It is taxi cab yellow. Instead of whistling it should honk.
Aiyana M.
Reno, NV
The handle is comfortable, it boils the water really quickly, the spout is easy to flip and pour out of. I would imagine this will last a long time. It’s a very sturdy product.
Amanda G.
I did a lot of research before buying this model kettle. What finally made me decide on buying a Kitchenaid kettle was reading the reviews. In every case for every model kettle, Kitchenaid stood by their products and made sure that the customer was happy. With other brands, I didn't see that in their reviews. My own experience with a defective Chantal tea kettle, was awful. So, I sought out another brand. I hope to be able to use this Kitchenaid kettle for many years. Not only does this kettle look lovely on my stove, but, the whistle lets me know that a good cup of tea is only seconds away. The handle doesn't get hot, and the spout trigger is comfortable too. The filler lid fits snug, and so far, the decorative chrome trim around the filling opening hasn't become loose within a week's use, like the Chantal model. This is a sturdy, well made kettle. I bought the almond cream color and the enamel finish is high gloss. I highly recommend this model kettle and the company who stands behind their products, Kitchenaid.
melissa R.
Highland, NY
I love this pretty kettle. It makes my stove and kitchen look so nice. I have been burnt by the steam so I think they need to figure a safety feature for the spout but I would definitely recommend you get one.
Ingrid V.
Kenner, LA
My mom loves tea maker, she loves this brand she's been using for some time now and she loves it. We got this one from target store.
Mahi V.
Germantown, MD
f I could give this a zero star rating, I would. After 1.5 years of use, I was so appalled when I realized that this kettle is badly rusted on the inside. DO NOT BUY IT! Since I bought it, I have only rinsed the inside and washed it by hand. I have never used an abrasive material to scrub the inside of the kettle. I have some basic expectations for kettles and rust after merely 1.5 years of use is not acceptable. What more, this is from Kitchen Aid, so I definitely had higher expectations.
C W.
Center Point, AL
I love the ergonomics of this kettle. I used it often until it started having rust spots on the inside. that's why I didn't give it 5 stars.
Julie K.
Port Huron, MI
Purchased this kettle when my last one was finally no good. I use it daily!
Purchased this kettle when my last one was finally no good. I use it daily!
Laura M.
Eden, NC
So cute. I have used this for a long time and it is still going strong. Dependable for boiling water for tea and I would most definitely recommend to anyone who likes to brew tea. Just make sure you’re using a teapot to steep your tea
Jennifer C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love these kettles! I’ll never go back to another brand. They are super cute and get the job done.

Looking for your answer?