Kitchenaid - 18.7 Cu. Ft. Bottom-freezer Refrigerator - White

Shop for Appliances at The Home Depot. This striking 19 cu. ft. KitchenAid refrigerator comes with the ExtendFresh Temperature Management System and Produce Preserver to help maintain the taste and texture of your freshest food. A bold blend of professionally-inspired styling and sleek touches for the home. This refrigerator features Satin Textured Handles with iconic KitchenAid Brand Medallions and a beautiful chrome frame. LED lighting throughout the refrigerator makes food easy to find on every level. Color: White.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kitchenaid - 18.7 Cu. Ft. Bottom-freezer Refrigerator - White!
How would you rate this product?
rock hill
it keeps our foods nice, fresh and cool and that’s all you could ask for really with a refrigerator, plus lots of room but we have a deep freezer for that. i would definitely recommend for a first time refrigerator if you’re starting out
Milledgeville, GA
It's okay, but i've had to get it repaired twice- it always has some sort of fluid leaking out the bottom, and the whole bottom-freezer idea is nice but it isn't a decent size enough for the food i would like to store.
Waldwick, NJ
I like this refrigerator but I wish the freezer part had more room. Sometimes it’s hard to fit all of my frozen food down there.
Este refrigerador es bueno 0ero bastante pequeño aún así lo recomiendo par auna persona que vivir con su pareja solamente.
Wausau, WI
Has plenty of room for my small apartment. The only con of this fridge is that it’s white and so it’s dirty and rusty. :(
Ambridge, PA
This is a nice refrigerator for the price. I’ve had no issues with it. It has enough room for a normal sized family.
Minneapolis, MN
Affordable, family friendly! Holds a lot of groceries! Easy to clean! Nice freezer to hold other items!!
Tucson, AZ
Este es el que esta en mi casa y es super tenerlo económico en liz y me facina está amplio
Biddeford, ME
It’s a good fridge it’s small but you can fit a lot of stuff into it and keeps food Cold