Kitchenaid 16 Piece Triple Rivet Cutlery Set

KitchenAid KC16EABXERK 16 Piece Triple Rivet Cutlery Set

Woould this be good for a first time house?
Which set of knives are the best to buy?
Start your review of Kitchenaid 16 Piece Triple Rivet Cutlery Set!
How would you rate this product?
Caroline M.
5 Chemin de la cossardiere , Saint hilaire de riez
C’est un excellent set de couteau Aussi bien pour couper du pain du poisson de la viande des fruits légumes. Il est très complet
Nando R.
O Fallon, MO
Kitchenaid 16 Piece Triple Rivet Cutlery Set uploaded by Nando R.
Kitchenaid 16 Piece Triple Rivet Cutlery Set uploaded by Nando R.
The blade is the best ! I am in love with this set ! For me is the best Kitchenaid 16 Piece Triple Rivet Cutlery Set
Maria E.
Kitchenaid 16 Piece Triple Rivet Cutlery Set uploaded by Maria E.
The best kit. kitchenAid products offer always the best quality. I have all my kitchen with de red line and I can say it is the best buy we can do
Ma. Gracia M.
Arcata, CA
I love how it organize our kitchen utensils at home. It really helps you do the cooking and preparing food very easily. It's also safe from hands of children with proper monitoring and placed in a secured kitchen storage. For me, as a parent, it's a must buy!
Krystal G.
Monroe, MI
This is a great basic knife set for an affordable price. The knives work great and are good quality
Diamond W.
Decatur , IL
Kitchenaid 16 Piece Triple Rivet Cutlery Set uploaded by Diamond W.
These are the best nice sharp and cuts very good, my grandma always brought every grown up a set for Christmas I highly recommend you purchase some
Endostrong C.
Fresno, CA
Its got everything I need to get dinner made on time. It comes with scissors and all diferent sizes make evry job easier.
Daniela  R.
Euskirchen, Nordrhein
Wooowww, Just Yes . I want to try more and more . I think ist perfekt for me and my kitchen . Quality it’s so cool and easy to work with so professional knife. Easy ,easy it’s not much to say that . Every woman need to have on her kitchen .
Mel R.
New Hyde Park, NY
Great set of knives. So far they have stayed sharp and the cut pretty well. I would highly recommend them to any home chef.
Rhonda W.
Gadsden, AL
These like most knives are good w about one use. I take real good care of my cutlery as it's so expensive but these dont stand up to my expectations. Can u even buy decent knives anymore?