KitchenAid 14 Piece Frosted Pearl Cutlery Set with Endcap

Find cutlery open stock and sets at Target.com! This kitchenaid 14-piece frosted pearl cutlery set is a sleek modern addition to your kitchen and provides the necessary knives for all your everyday food prep. High-carbon stainless steel blades are ideal for all kinds of cutting, and the ergonomically designed stainless steel handles are comfortable in the hand. Knives are perfectly balanced for precision and reliability. 14 piece set includes 8-inch chef knife, 5-1/2 inch serrated utility knife, 3-1/2 inch santoku knife, 3-1/2 inch paring knife, 6 steak knives, all-purpose kitchen shears, sharpening steel, and natural wood storage block. Hand-wash with warm water and a mild.

Some one use this ?
Start your review of KitchenAid 14 Piece Frosted Pearl Cutlery Set with Endcap!
How would you rate this product?
Austin, TX
I absolutely this knife set. The best part is there is a knife for every occasion. You will never not have the right knife. I would highly recommend this knife set to anyone, Both for people that use knives often and love to cook and also for those that occasionally cook. No matter what these knives will get the job done.
I was actually gifted these by a friend when I moved into my new home and they are awesome. These knifes cut through fruits and veggies with ease as well as ribs for a BBQ at my place. They are not to heavy but sturdy when using on a cutting board. KitchenAid is a great brand and dominates my kitchen.
Forest Hill, TX
I love the color and weight of the knives. I don't have a problem keeping them sharp. So far there are no cons to the set. I wish they made more items that look like the set i have. I hate mix matches. For the brand they are at s good price point. I would recommend them A+.
These are literally the best knives I have found. These rank up there with Rada knives to me. These feel heavier and more sturdy to make precise slices and cuts. They are also very sharp. I don't find myself needing to sharpen these often. I would recommend these highly!
Lancaster, CA
This knife set is the best knife set I have ever purchased in my life I’ve never had a dull knife and I’ve had it for a while the knifes are very sharp to the touch and I absolutely love them it comes with everything you need when your in the kitchen cooking
The KitchenAid cutlery set is a great everyday set of knives to use for everything from cutting veggies/fruits to meats and poultry. The different knives in this set are all durable and great grip for my hands. Knives stay sharp after several uses as well.
New Castle , IN
Would definitely recommend this cuttery set!! Very sharp, super easy to cut! Easy to wash!! They make a huge difference when it comes to cutting meats. Great price for these knives!! I have gotten a few sets of these over the last couple years.
I love these knives and they're great for the kitchen their statically pleasing but also work very well even though the price is high the quality is there I love this product even though it's not that affordable I would totally recommend it to anyone.
Odessa,Tx
I’ve always loved the kitchen aid brand one of my all time favorite brand to but for my kitchen love how they come up with all the different styles works awesome it’s a good price for this brand would recommend to buy to anyone
Atlanta
The KitchenAid 14 Piece Frosted Pearl Cutlery Set with Endcap are great knives and I’m always amazed how well they performs.  The quality of this set is something to rave about they’re sharp, and very easy to clean and dishwasher safe very easy to use.  I would definitely recommend this wonderful set.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...