Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen KnivesKitchenAid
14 Piece Copper Pearl Cutlery Set with Endcap

KitchenAid 14 Piece Copper Pearl Cutlery Set with Endcap

Find cutlery open stock and sets at Target.com! This kitchenaid 14-piece copper pearl cutlery set is a sleek modern addition to your kitchen and provides the necessary knives for all your everyday food prep. High-carbon stainless steel blades are ideal for all kinds of cutting, and the ergonomically designed stainless steel handles are comfortable in the hand. Knives are perfectly balanced for precision and reliability. 14 piece set includes 8-inch chef knife, 5-1/2 inch serrated utility knife, 3-1/2 inch santoku knife, 3-1/2 inch paring knife, 6 steak knives, all-purpose kitchen shears, sharpening steel, and natural wood storage block. Hand-wash with warm water and a mild.

Are these full-tang? How do they hold up in the dishwasher?
Start your review of KitchenAid 14 Piece Copper Pearl Cutlery Set with Endcap!
How would you rate this product?
Zaira E.
Hinkley, CA
i love this knife set is really pretty and look very nice in my kitchen is usable and. beutifull really like me this knife set
Mihaela G.
Chicago
This is a good addition to the kitchen. It offers a nice variety of knives for different purposes. Love the shade and I adore how nice it looks in my kitchen. This set does its job perfectly. Make sure to keep it out of reach of children.
member-f9f161
Me gusta mucho esto y cuando tuviera este producto pudiera hacer muchas cosas de comida y con mucho amor
Cristina A.
Los Angeles, CA
Got this set as a gift and I loved it so much! So glad I finally have a good knife set in the house. It makes cooking so much more easier.
Crystal C.
Albuquerque, NM
I want one of their sets all the same stainless steel that won't rush nor dull built-in sharpener. Can use dishwasher safe won't rust
Rushda P.
Great addition to my kitchen.. the sharpness of the knives were awesome and the set contains different types of knives for different cutting techniques.. if you are looking for a knife set I would recommend you to purchase them.
Amal S.
Paso Robles, CA
It’s amazing color easy to use love it built in sharpening.knives are top rack dishwasher safe.
Linda A.
Broken Arrow, OK
The are great for the price nothing to expensive and they work just as fine . The pro would be that they are so many pieces for the price of basically 5 or 6 items from other high end brands . If your in a budget I would recommend this specially if your bearly starting to find your own place
Janet A.
Syracuse, NY
This is so convenient it's accessible no looking through a drawer or loosing a knife it's right where I want to reach.
Joe C.
myrtle beach, SC
Beautiful set! Super sharp! Holds an edge! Solid product! Kitchen aid is a staple in many homes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...