BY KITCHENAID #89 in Coffeemakers

Light or dark, whatever may be your choice of morning coffee, you can brew it to perfection with the kitchenaid programmable coffeemaker. With a digital display and brew pause function, it lets you make 14 cups of coffee in no time. Be it for easy cleaning or refilling, its swing-out filter basket and removable water reservoir serve both the purpose. This espresso coffeemaker has an automatic shutoff to conserve energy and to improve safety. For easy and spill-free serving, it comes with a glass carafe and spill-resistant lid. Cool-touch handles let you serve the freshly-brewed coffee when its piping hot. Stainless steel construction. see more...

Stephanie L.
I love this coffee maker because it is very durable and I can choose the strength of coffee I want. Unfortunately, when I use my Keurig, I can never get the right strength without using 2-3 k-cups at a time which kinds of defeats the purpose unless I have to run out the door quickly and have no choice but to just have any ole cup of Joe. With my KitchenAid, although it takes longer, the coffee comes out just the way I like it every time. I love it so much, I purchased one for the office and the staff love it as well.
SeKai H.
Tacoma, WA
To be honest I am not the coffee drinker in my house but I do love love love kitchenAid and my other half is determined that he could not live without this coffee machine. Brews fast, easy to clean, pretty inexpensive and had it plenty of time.
Laura P.
Northport, NY
My family was always brewing coffee old fashioned on the stove top. The problem with that is that the pot doesn't serve a lot of people. This tastes great and makes enough for a whole dinner party. Highly recommend!
Sokeya M.
Honestly, there is nothing bad to say about this product. I love it. Its like a breath of fresh air to get me motivated in the am. The gadgets are a nice touch too. So stylish and sleek. Great for gift ideas.
Limei  Z.
Use this every morning to make my coffee! It's easy and my coffee always smells amazing! Doesn't take a long time, yet i am able to make a cup of fresh brew coffee before heading out the door! Not the best, but still does its job!
Cynthia H.
I'm not high tech when it comes to kitchen gear, but this coffee maker is really easy to use and easy to handle. It's easy, I can just turn it on, shower, then come back and my coffee is ready .
Pam H.
Chillicothe, OH
I love all the extra features like being able to remove the karaff when brewing, the timer so coffee is ready in the morning, the timer so it automatically shots off so many great features
Jenna L.
Milwaukee, WI
We have had our coffee maker for a couple years now. I have nothing to complain about with this brand. I wonder how much longer the coffee maker will last. We use it every day to make coffee
Jen N.
Mendham, NJ
This is my favorite coffee maker I have ever used because I feel like it makes so much coffee in such a short period of time! It's a great product and it's fairly inexpensive too which I can really appreciate :)
Abby M.
It is a perfect coffee maker if you are not willing to spend a lot of money on a coffee maker. It gets the job done and it tastes just fine when making the coffee.