BY KITCHENAID #68 in Coffeemakers

Here's a quality reason to become a morning person. A delicious many cups o' joe await your taste buds. Enjoy the captivating aromas and bold flavors of your favorite coffee every morning and afternoon pick-me-up with the kitchenaid empire 14 cup coffeemaker in a vibrant red color. A plethora of convenient features make brewing great coffee a breeze. If you get distracted, pause your brew. If you have to run out quick, let the automatic shut off take over. Find just the right amount of pizzazz for you with custom brew strength options. see more...

Charity P.
Tipp City , OH
I hate to give this coffee maker a bad review but I think the ratings are seriously off. I received this coffee maker Christmas 2014 and in the year that I had it I had to return/have it replaced 3 times until I finally gave up after the last one went out as well. I am not sure what exactly is wrong with it but the electronics on it would eventually go out. I think it has something to do with how much condensation accumulated around the maker. For a $100 coffee maker I expected the thing to last at least 2 years. I would not suggest this coffee maker to anyone. All it will do is give you a headache. It is a beautiful machine and all the features are amazing but all those things do not make up for the headache/money wasted.
Heather G.
Milwaukee, WI
This is just like your standard $30 coffee machine. was pretty fast and i like that they had a timer on so you can load the coffee at night before you go to bed, set the timer, then wake up and enjoy your coffee right away. It seems pretty durable to. I've had mine a little over 2 years and it still works like the day i bought it. Very easy to clean to which is a huge plus
Andria L.
Saginaw , MI
I have always been a true fan of the kitchen aid products that all my kitchen appliances are in the red color too . My coffee maker is amazing and works wonders- keeps the coffee fresh and warm . Easy to use and I absolutely love it .. I think everyone should invest in one of you drink coffee it's a MUST ..
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
Very pretty red and I most definitely love how quick the coffee maker works. So glad that I have purchased this one after my old coffee maker decided to burn out. Easy to use and I love coffee so much that this is more convenient for me than a single serve because of how many cups I can get with this one.
Wilma K.
I have had my KitchenAid Coffee maker for a while. It is attractive, works well and have great features. I would recommend KitchenAid to anyone shopping for a new coffee maker. I will replace mine with another KitchenAid when I need a new one.
rachael r.
Springfield, OR
Wonderful coffee maker. Setup was fast when I got it and I got my quick fix fast too of caffeine. Love the red color, very vibrant. And Being able to make a large amount at once was great. I love kitchenaid appliances.
Hannah H.
Memphis, TN
Great product! Makes a full pot of coffee and is easy to use and easy to clean. We used this every day until we switched to a French press,l for daily use. We still keep this on hand for when we have company, though.
Kristin H.
Weatherford, TX
This coffee maker has withstood the test of time. It is easy to use, and makes excellent coffee. If I ever do need to replace I will be looking no fit her than kitchenaid. It also had a a modern look that really stands out in my kitchen!
Samantha H.
Clever, MO
Still not entirely converted to the Kcups, so this is my go to at home brewing system, especially because I usually share my coffee with 4 other people! (It isn't always economical to brew one cup at a time).
Bekki W.
Portland, OR
Bought this for the office and really enjoy it. Gets the job done and red is my favorite color. We use a smaller model for our regular days, but use this when we need to "power through" and want to split a pot between 3 people.
Rashida Y.
Bronx, NY
How big is it and is there different colors