Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesKitchenAid
14-Cup Food Processor with Commercial-Style Dicing Kit

KitchenAid 14-Cup Food Processor with Commercial-Style Dicing Kit

Slice, dice, shred, knead, chop and more quickly and easily. This 14-Cup Food Processor features the first, residential, hands-free, commercial-style dicing kit and Exactslice™ System to slice from thick to thin with one slide of the lever.

DooEs this blend smaller amounts just as well as big ones?
Very usefull or only once in a while?
Start your review of KitchenAid 14-Cup Food Processor with Commercial-Style Dicing Kit!
Margó W.
This is the best. I love how easy it is to use and how sturdy it is. Definitely worth what I paid for it.
Rebecca A.
Crown Point, IN
This is a hard working food processor. I love the large capacity. It does a terrific job with dry and wet ingredients.
Mandy B.
Waycross, GA
Everything KitchenAid is awesome you definitely should have a food processor and make sure it does other things than just one specific like slicing and all that kind of stuff anyways KitchenAid a must in all kitchens honestly I can’t live without mine
Tashaundra W.
I absolutely love my food processor. It has the ability to changing the slicing and I love a multi functional kitchen appliance. Counter space is a rarity at my house. The capacity that it holds is also a plus. I would definitely recommend this product.
Caroline C.
KitchenAid 14-Cup Food Processor with Commercial-Style Dicing Kit uploaded by Caroline C.
Purchased at: Target
The perfect addition to any home chefs kitchen. This is such a versatile piece of equipment. There's literally no dish that this won't accentuate and make more delicious. Love using ours for different kinds of stuffings, especially ravioli stuffing.
Magdalena R.
Cypress, TX
KitchenAid 14-Cup Food Processor with External Adjustable Slicing and dicing gets the job done for sure, I use it a lot , I definitely love the dicer!!!! It makes my life so much easier :) If you prep a lot then 14 cups its definitely go to. For me this one is perfect as I prep always a lot.
Jessica W.
I have had my food processor for years and it still runs like a champ. Has been up to ever task that have presented to it. It does take a lot of space though.
Daniela S.
Wyoming, MI
This food processor was way to bid for what I was using it for. It did work fine, but it seemed to be very loud and tricky to operate. The lid had to be placed just the right way in order to press the buttons to make it work. I ended up selling it after a couple uses.
Lexy M.
Lake Orion, MI
Slice and dice and make everything nice! Whether its salsas, ole! or pies or whatever your cooking heart desired to be minced this is reasonable and reliable food processor to use. Cleanup is easy and doesnt take long and the product hasn't broken down once!
Le P.
Mansfield, OH
I love this food processor as well as the brand, it matches everything else in my kitchen, which is a nice plus.