KitchenAid 13-pc. Stainless Steel Cutlery Set

Complete Your Kitchen with the 14-Pc. Stainless Steel KitchenAid Block SetThis KitchenAid 14-pc. stainless steel KitchenAid block set includes all the knives you'll need for your cooking prep work and for eating steak. Plus, all of the knives come organized in a black hardwood block to keep your kitchen looking neat and for easy access whenever you need them. With this 14-pc. stainless steel KitchenAid block set, you receive an 8-inch chef's knife, an 8-inch slicing knife, a 5.5-inch serrated utility knife, a 3.5-inch Santoku knife and a 3.5-inch paring knife. Plus, you get six 4-inch steak knives, kitchen shears and a sharpening steel. Each knife is made with high-carbon stainless steel blades and ergonomic stainless steel handles. Get every knife you need in a neat, compact storage block with this inclusive set!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KitchenAid 13-pc. Stainless Steel Cutlery Set!
How would you rate this product?
Atlanta, GA
I do a lot of cooking, but have always had a selection of mediocre knives as kitchen tools. I saw this set on QVC, read the reviews, and decided I wanted to make a purchase. When the knives arrived, I gave them a quick cleaning and began to use them. They are exceptionally SHARP...I experimented by cutting single sheets of toilet paper! I then used a few of them to cut up vegetables for a homemade soup. It was easy to work my way through potatoes, carrots, celery, onions, and the other ingredients I used. The following day, I easily carved up my T-bone steak into manageable bites. And the shears...no kitchen should be without a decent pair of shears for cutting. I use my knives every day and am pleased that I made the purchase. - Oh, yeah...the knife rack is sturdy and heavy, so it stays in place when I am removing or returning knives. It also has a built-in sharpener which I have used to sharpen every one of the old knives in my possession, AND all of my scissors! A great collection of knives, a solid rack, and a sharpener...everything a cook would want! Thank you KitchenAid.
Newark nj
These knives are very high quality and the price is very reasonable for German stainless steel. We have had them for awhile now and use them daily. We haven’t had to sharpen them because they hold an edge really well. Love the balanced feel and grip. They just feel like quality knives. We bought them as a gift but ended up keeping them for ourselves and don’t regret it one bit. I strongly recommend these to anyone looking for a entry level knives set that performs like a high end set! KitchenAid 13-pc. Stainless Steel Cutlery Set
Las Vegas
These all feature a nice thick German steel blades. The tang of the larger knives are about 1/8" thick. And once you hold it in your hand you can tell it's a quality tool. The sharpening steel is also very heavy duty, although I feel it's useless for the serrated utility knife and not ideal for the bread knife, but for the other two knives and shears it will do the job well. My only real con is that I would like the kitchen sheers to separate for better cleaning, other than that it's near perfect set, once you finish it.
Manteca , CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE Kitchenaid knives and this Kitchenaid Triple Rivet 12-Piece Cutlery Set is no exception! They are very sharp and have stayed that way so far. I have hardly used the built in sharpener. I use the scissors more than I thought I would and I find the little paring knife the most “go to” knife in the kitchen, it’s super sharp but easy to maneuver so not a fear of cutting oneself. Very nice midrange set, not really cheap and not really expensive but gets the job done. Would definitely recommend.
Tipp City, OH
Love the sizes of the knives and having sizzors included. We received this as a wedding gift and it may have been one of our favorites. Only side note is that the blade fell out but was easily repairable. Totally love the style and the grip is very pleasing. Let's getting chilling!!!!!! Also the larger knives haven't rusted which we have experienced in the past. Make sure when washing, not to over saturate the blade because water will soak into the handle.
Porterville , CA
Purchased at: Target
My husband & I purchase this as a mothers day gift for my mother inlaw. She really liked it & has been using everything for around 2 years now. Everything is well kept & they perform just as good as new or even better. She does own a sharpening steel so shes able to make them sharp every time she feels they need it. I do recommend to others to try it. It also makes a great gift as well.
Cincinnati, OH
These knives were the first "expensive" knives that my husband and i bought. The biggest reason we purchased these over another brand was the fact that they are dishwasher safe. My husband and I both work full time and like to cook... we don't have time to hand wash our knives. They're sharp and stay sharp even after dishwashing. no rusting either.
Springfield, MA
Love love love. These knives are crazy sharp to begin with, I've cut myself a few times already when I would normally not cut myself. (So be careful) They get through any kind of food super fast. I'm kinda of tempted to try some fruit ninja-esque moves with it but I’m accident prone so I definitely won’t. These knives are 1000% worth it
The stainless steel looks so sleek and professional! They're very high quality, heavy material, they wont wear down for a while. The block is perfect too! I've always had just a utensil organizer for a drawer, but the fact that I can have a block with everything I need in it is superb! I highly recommend it! Worth every penny
Plenty of accessories that make it very useful.  I think the 13 pc. set is just enough without adding other objects that will only take up space.  I would likely change the base that holds the knives etc. into a non-porous one.  I do recommend this product for anyone who spends any time in the kitchen.