KitchenAid® 13-pc. Forged Triple Riveted Cutlery Set

This KitchenAid 11-pc. cutlery set offers you balanced, strong knives for accurate slicing in the kitchen. When you've got food to prepare, this KitchenAid 14-pc. cutlery set will help you out. Each piece features a forged, durable stainless steel blade for easy cutting, slicing and dicing. Set includes: 8" chef knife, 8" slicing knife, 5.5" serrated utility knife, 3.5" paring knife, six 4.5" steak knives, sharpening steel, pair of all-purpose shears and a wooden storage block Forged knives with full tang construction for balance and strength Triple riveted handles are secure and sturdy Precise and accurate results during use Hand wash Imported

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KitchenAid® 13-pc. Forged Triple Riveted Cutlery Set!
How would you rate this product?
Madera, CA
this is honestly a really good knife set definitely little bit more expensive but worth it has the built-in sharpener everything that I've gone from KitchenAid definitely less I don't know if it's something you're looking for a for a fordable however it's worth it for the long run because I think that it'll last you a lifetime honestly it works really well everything's nice has all the names that you need and I definitely would recommend buying it if your in need!
Es muy bueno para organizar los cuchillos 🔪 y también le da un aspecto muy bonito a la cocina. Ayuda a ponerlos en un lugar seguro fuera del alcance de los niños. Es muy atractivo a la vista y mantiene la cocina en orden y bonita ante los invitado. Lo recomiendo para tener una mejor organizacion
Very sharp and durable. I have used mine daily for several years and knives still have razor sharp edges, although my boyfriend has sharpened several of the larger ones once or twice. A knife for everything and the handles fit my hands very well, easy to clean and maintain.
California
We still have this and its been quite a few years, but the steak knivea have broken so we had to get other ones to replace them. Other than that the set is fine for someone who doesn't want to spend a ton of money on knives, but still wants an ok set that will last years.
Nice set of knives. I like the handles and its sharp so its makes cutting vegetables a breeze. I do like the wooden board that comes so it keeps the knives organized. I would totally reccommend this product. It is a a great great product. Its affordable
Frankfort, KY
Very sharp and looks great. Built in sharpener let's me keep my knives sharp after every use. They also look really nice in my kitchen. They are a little bit expensive but still a great product for the cost. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.
This is a great set to own. They are very nice and well made. We use them every day and stay sharp for a pretty long time. They are affordable but more on the expensive side. I would recommend using them
Dallas, TX
Absolutely love this gift i received for Christmas. I put it to use every night for dinner. I have a variety of knives to use for whatever im cooking. Great knife holder as well.
Wheatland
Great value for the price point. I have had these for almost 6 months and haven’t had to sharpen any of the knives and I cook almost every night! Very visually pleasing as well.
Honolulu, HI
Worth the price. Got it on discount so it’s better. Around half a year since I’ve had it and only complaint I have is that a couple of them are dull already. Works however!