KitchenAid 12-Cup Class Carafe Coffee Maker KCM1202OB

The kitchenaid glassâ coffee makerâ can brew 12 cups of rich and aromatic coffee at a time. The thermo block heating system helps maintain stable water temperature throughout the brewing process for delicious results. This programmable coffee maker comes with a coffee filter starter kit, coffee scoop, removable filter basket and water reservoir. The transparent water tank lets you clearly see the water level for accurate filling. Its auto shutoff function provides peace of mind. Give your countertop a sleek look with this 2-tone stainless steel-and-black coffee maker.refined brew process evenly saturates the coffee grounds for uniform... For product help visit: KitchenAid Coffee Maker Help

Do you have a choice for settings?
Does this really works?
Start your review of KitchenAid 12-Cup Class Carafe Coffee Maker KCM1202OB!
Hart, MI
This is our first coffee maker (in addition to our Keurig) and we love it. Our favorite function is being able to schedule in advance when we want the coffee to be brewed. We also appreciate that it comes with a washable filter, which better supports sustainability practices because we can avoid using several paper coffee filters. My husband and I highly recommend this coffee maker.
Edmond
I wouldn’t even give it one star but I couldn’t do a review without something. The only good thing is the coffee is hot. But less than a month after purchase it began losing time. So you cannot use the timer. Also, when I turn it on it takes about two or three pushes on the start button for it to turn on. This was suppose to be an easy operating coffee pot. It is not..
Spring Branch, TX
Stay fresh Timer, preset delays, extra filers... what more is there?! We use our coffee pot so much this has held up which i am amazed by. No other pit can hold up as well and we dont usually have to de scale it for about 6 months at a time. We only do because we feel the need not because it is needed.
COLUMBUS, MT
I love this coffee maker. It looks very very nice in our kitchen and matches up with our stainless steel appliances. It was a bit on the spend side but now I think it is worth every penny. We've had it almost a year and it still works as good as new. Like most coffee makers you can set it on a timer which is a very nice feature
Jamestown, NY
This coffee maker starts my day off right! It makes coffee fast and works great! I will continue to use this daily! It’s easy to clean and very efficient! The price is affordable and I would recommend this coffee maker to others!
Van Buren, AR
Kitchenaid is a trusted name brand. Products stand the test of time. I recently bought a new kitchenaid coffee maker and it is wonderful. The coffee is always fresh, it produces coffee in a timely manor and it always stays hot.
Breeding , KY
Coffee is one thing I just can't do without, so a good coffee maker is a must, I know their are A Lot of brands on the market but for me KitchenAid Carafe makes the best cup of coffee around, I have owned many other brands before but this one is perfect 👍 very fast, Great Value, Perfect temperature with a sleek and stylish look for any kitchen but the best is the perfect cup of coffee ☕ that it has always given my family. KitchenAid 12-Cup Class Carafe Coffee Maker KCM1202OB
Glenview, IL
Love! Used it in college and still use it. I have a friend who also owns one and loves it. Perfect for large pots of coffee and stays warm throughout the day or a study sesh when I go back for seconds or thirds
Eddyville, KY
Like my coffee pot. Use it everyday. Easy to clean. Gets hot enough but doesn’t burn your mouth. Easy to use. Hope it continues to work & do well. It was affordable & I would recommend it to others.
North Platte, NE
I LOVE my coffee pot! It's easy to use and especially to clean. All of the parts come out so you can wash them individually, plus it alerts you when it needs cleaned so you don't forget :)