KitchenAid 11pc Forged Delrin Cutlery Starter Set in Natural Block

Find cutlery open stock and sets at Target.com! Kitchenaid 11pc forged delrin cutlery starter set in natural block

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KitchenAid 11pc Forged Delrin Cutlery Starter Set in Natural Block!
How would you rate this product?
san diego
Oops, I reviewed these in the mixer. I've gone thru many sheers that claim to be the best, but broke, rusted or came apart. These are definitely a work horse. I found the best price with my coupons at Bed bath and beyond. They are a little heavy but definitely worth it. I use my kids when my arthritis flares up. I have even asked my neighbor. I offered them a homemade pie, and they were amazed by using the premade dough and using a canned fruit. They actually saved up and purchased the mixer, sheers and the knife set based on them helping me open cans up. The smallest mixer is all you need. I have convinced many people to purchase the sheers and mixer once they saw the versatility. Cutting up chicken is tough with my arthritis. It's a breeze. Great investment!!!!
Newark, OH
I purchased this set as the name brand is one I trust. I liked the knife set at first. The set was very sharp, easy to handle, and stored conveniently. After a couple months of use, the set tended to lose its sharpness. It is not like I was cutting cans or anything. I used them for everyday kitchen needs. They would be a perfect set for those whom do not use knives of this caliber everyday. I would not purchase this set again but , I will make the next purchase KitchenAide. As it states, "STARTER SET"
Windsor, CA
This is a good set of starter knives when you are first moving out of your parent's home and into your own. I bought these when I moved into my first apartment. They were good for the first couple of months but I realized the knives became dull quickly. The scissors in this set are some of the best kitchen scissors.
Burgaw, NC
Perfect set of knives for everybody. This set has everything you need. The best part about these knifes is how sharp they are. They hardly ever need sharpening. It comes with a handy knife sharpener that works great! Just a couple of swipes over the sharpener and they are like brand new. Definitely a great bargain!!
Inexpensive when I bought it but necessarily the best quality. Began to rust after a few years. (If you know how to solve the solution to this, then maybe this will work for you.) I do like that it comes with it's own stand so you don't have to store in a drawer and fish around for them everytime you need a knife.
Huntersville, NC
I really like the KitchenAid knives. My husband had them while we were dating and I was impressed at how well they cut and the ease of using the block with the set. I would really love to see Kitchenaid do a magnetic set so the block takes up less space on the counter. All in all a great set for the price!
I love this knife set! The knives work great for the cooking that I do. The black color really matches the rest of my kitchen appliances. This is my first knife set, and so far I am loving this set! The set is affordable for what you get. I will be sticking with KitchenAid for more of my kitchen essentials!
These knifes are okay, but they don't last very long. They got rusty fast on me and dull fast too. I don't really recommend these knifes if love cooking and making food. I don't remember what I paid for these, but I don't think there worth their price. You can find way better knifes then these.
Not really up to snuff. We have broken several of these knives. Just with regular everyday use. The price was right and this brand of kitchen equipment is usually good to me. My family is very disappointed in this particular set. My husband works in a kitchen professionally and was disgusted.
Rigby, ID
I love this package! There are a ton of different knives for many different needs. It is extremely useful for cooks at home who enjoy trying out new dishes as well as personal chefs. These are good quality for the price range and make a great addition to any kitchen.