KitchenAid 10 Piece Classic Stainless Steel Set with Black Silicone

Set your kitchen up for many cooking creations with this 10-piece set of pots and pans. This set features riveted handles and clear-glass lids. The set includes saucepans, skillets, saut? pan, straight-side pan and stockpot. see more...

• I have pots very similar to this... one of them was left empty on...2 Answers
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
I have this set in silver and a set that the outside is red. I love these pots and have used them for many years. The obly issue is the skillets stick really bad and the red coating does scratch off easily. Other than that these are great. I love the sauce pans and soup pots. They always are amazing and don't stick at all.
Kera E.
Phoenix, AZ
Decorator Expert Level 3
I was worried about getting these until I tried the silicone handles, I am a kitchen cults so I get burned a lot. This saves me.
Elizabeth R.
Sacramento , CA
My mom has this pots and i love using them because no food gets stuck on them. It also cooks food much better than other pots.
Stacy P.
Mason City, IA
Amazing quality! I love the silicone handles. We use these daily and they still look new. Great product!
Britta G.
Woodlawn, VA
My friend relieved this as a wedding gift and image loves it. Can we say Jealous.
Misty R.
Kingston , TN
Decorator Expert Level 3
Love this brand and these pots and pans. this is a really nice set of cookware.
Stephanie J.
Covington, LA
One of the best cooking sets I have ever used. Very sturdy. Easy to clean.
MARIAM DH I.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Hello I'm MARIAM from Morocco I have an instagram and twitter account,  i love all the products of this company, and i will be so happy if i can review this products and share my personal opinion about them with my friends on instagram and twitter especially with who love Kitchen and love Cooking.I'm waiting for you.
Kristal R.
My mom finally began using her set this year for Christmas. Cooking this year was a breeze with this set. We used the stock pot for 5 different things so far and absolutely love it.
Jennifer B.
Oromocto, NB
I own these!! I love these so much. I'll be using this set for a while since they are lasting so long. The brand is awesome!
Lauren B.
Winnipeg, MB
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have pots very similar to this... one of them was left empty on an element and now it's very discolored. is there anyway to get the pot back to looking new?