KitchenAid 10 Piece Classic Hard Anodized Non-Stick Cookware Set

Cook up all your favorite dishes in this 10-piece kitchenaid cookware set. These aluminum pots are nonstick coated to make cooking simple. The stay-cool handle takes the worry out of burning your hand when you remove them from the stove. see more...

Rebeca M.
Kissimmee, FL
Sinceramente una decepción, se pela en la orilla con la tapa, si se hace tortillas se trae consigo pedazos de la cubierta de la olla, no la volvería a comprar y no la recomiendo
Ashley S.
Palmyra, WI
My husband and I bought this set for our first set of pots and pans living together. I would say they did a fine job but shortly after having them they just looked so beat up. I never once put them in the dishwasher they were all hand washed so I'm not sure if we were just hard on them or what. But for that kind of money I wish they would have lasted a bit longer.
Shawntavia N.
Columbus , OH
Decorator Expert
This product is great house tool, for a great price and has great quality it last long, but it does stick just soak for 40 minutes to a hour.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Decorator Expert
Kitchen aid pans are expensive but they are a really good brand of pans and we like ours
johanna G.
Pleasanton, CA
Its a great starter kitchen set. Non stick is essential to new cooks. Eventually they can "graduate" to All Clad
MARIAM DH I.
Decorator Expert
Hello I'm MARIAM from Morocco I have an instagram and twitter account,  i love all the products of this company, and i will be so happy if i can review this products and share my personal opinion about them with my friends on instagram and twitter especially with who love Kitchen and love Cooking.I'm waiting for you.