BY KITCHENAID

Kitchenaid 10 piece aluminum cookware set - red see more...

Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Foodie Expert
My family is very hard on cookware, so I did a lot of research before finally deciding this set. I purchased this set in red and I couldn't be happier with the quality and how well they have held up. I have had this set for just over a year now and nothing is lose, peeling, or cracking. They have held up so nicely, and like I said we are hard on our cookware. I'm also very happy that there is absolutely no damage to the handles from the heat. And I even put it in the oven once, as it can handle up to a certain temperature (I think it's 400F but you'd have to read the user manual.) I'm hoping to get many more years out of these pots and pans. So far, I have yet to get bad quality from KitchenAid.
Dade C.
Great starter set to cook with as long as you use wooden utensils. The coating comes off, although I have had mine for over 9 years, I feel that they would have lasted longer if wooden utensils were used to avoid scraping the coating off. I would recommend to start with, especially for the price you get a lot and it cooks food evenly. Also, tighten the handles from time to time to prevent accidents.
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
excelente juego de ollas, para tenerlas en casa, de muy buena calidad, y tiene teflon, para que no se te pegue la comida, las recomiendo.
Nichole L.
Brockton, MA
Foodie Expert
Love this. Affordable, great quality. It is a good variety of pots and pans also. I have this and it lasts a long time