No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kitchen Table Magic: Pull Up a Chair, Light a Candle & Let's Talk Magic (Paperback)!
How would you rate this product?
Midwest City, OK
I absolutely love this book! I have it in my purse and she is one of the best authors of this book and another one called table top tarot.She tells real life stories that relate to what she’s talking about and it’s just one of the best things to talk about basic practical magic, superstitions, and just some thing for everybody whether you are pagan affiliated or not. It’s a great read and A definitely must have for everyone!

Looking for your answer?