Kitchen Fresh Hands Antibacterial Hand Soap, 7.5 fl oz (221 ml) - SOFTSOAP ENTERPRISES INC.

BY SOFTSOAP #46 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Neutralizes odors. Wash away the germs, feel the softness. Softsoap Brand Kitchen Fresh Hands helps neutralize odors on hands and contains beads filled with moisturizer to help soften hands. Made in USA. see more...

• "We always use this in my dorm room and it lasts a long time between my roommates and I. I love the antibacterial and it smells wonderful :)" in 2 reviews
  • "this is really good soap it always has a pleasent smell to it and it leaves you hand feeling super soft" in 1 review
Elizabeth C.
Preston, GA
I used this product because my sister has eczema and she needed something to moisturize her hands and not dry them out. I love this hand soap because it's really affordable and very moisturizing on sensitive skin. I would defiantly buy it again and I highly recommend it.
Ashley P.
Orlando, FL
Keeps my hands feeling super clean! Unlike other soaps that I feel like I have to wash my hands 2-3 times to feel clean. I only have to use one pump of this still to feel super clean. The only thing I would say is it makes my hands feel a little more dry than usual. But I would take dry hands over dirty hands any day of the week!
Leanna M.
New bern, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use garlic everyday of my life and if youve ever worked with garlic you know how stinky it can make your hands! Using this immediatly after cutting garlic took the smell right away i was so suprised and now this is the only soap ill ever buy for the kitchen!
Erika V.
Mustang, OK
We use this softsoap in my household because its priced great and cleans hands very well. With 2 small kiddos its easy for them to use as well and gives me peace of mind knowing its killing all the germs on their hands! Great household soap for everyone
Jordan K.
Redding, CA
Smells great and leaves my hands feeling clean and moisturized! The best kitchen soap Smells great and leaves my hands feeling clean and moisturized! The best kitchen soap Smells great and leaves my hands feeling clean and moisturized! The best kitchen soap
Bonnie F.
West Chester, PA
I love this soap. I cannot stand the smell of a sponge after it has been used more than once and using this soap after I'm done doing dishes makes my hands smell clean. It doesn't dry your hands out too much either which is great in winter.
Amy T.
Gloucester Courthouse
With washing dishes for a family of 8 all the time, I found most products dry my hands out, but using the kitchen fresh hands antibacterial hand soap in between washing dishes just to keep my hands sanitized , my gavds are not as dry
Ashley T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Absolutely love this product! As a mother of 3 I am constantly washing my hands...Diaper changes, dishes, spills, you name it! The antibacterial gets my hands extra clean but they don't feel dry! I have softsoap all over the house!
Carly B.
Kingwood, WV
Leaves a good clean feeling. The scent isn't overpowering, and it has a fresh scent. This soap is very afforadable. My store has it for $1. You can't beat this soap with it's effectiveness and price compared to the leading brands.
Katherine M.
Bradford, PA
Pretty typical handsoap. Initially a strong smell, but the smell does not stay to the hands. My hands feel clean afterwards, but a little bit dry. This is a great soap to buy if you're a little low on cash, or have a lot of people coming over. I would buy this again and recommend it to others.